Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing buddy romance

Poster: A snowHead
I’m a young fit 56yr old male intermediate skier that has done the odd black run (the Swiss wall being one) I’m a British born good looking West Indian. Nothing would please me more than to have a skiing holiday with a female skier/boarder similar minded with possible relationship in mind  I’m all for après ski at the end of a hard day on the slopes. So if you fancy buddying up or if you know of someone, please email, swap some stories and see if there’s any chemistry. Available dates in February are 2nd, 9th or 16th and March 16th (group trip) I’m from the Le3 area in the East Midlands.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Come on ladies wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Smokin Joe, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
www.snowbunnies.com
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
blobba, sign yourself up for one of the snowHeads bashes. Several relationships, engagements and weddings have happened as a result. Have a look at the announcements at the top of the forum http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=31
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
blobba, you can be either young or 56, not both at once.
ski holidays
 cran
cran
If you aren't fussy about skier/boarder... why limit it to female?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Any aversion to trannies? wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Zero-G, What size are your boobs these days? Do we have to allow for inflation?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lizzard -- in this century and decade, 56 is still young. If you consider it old, I'd guess you're still wearing nappies? Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Szymon, He's a Tory MP?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Scarpa wrote:
Zero-G, What size are your boobs these days? Do we have to allow for inflation?
Well, if they are to be effective in an avalanche then yes, we definitely need to allow for inflation Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Good on ya Blobba,

fair play, there's no point in hiding your light under a bushel. Joining a snowheads trip does sound like the best advice though as then at least you or your ski buddy/ski lover to be has an out if they get cold feet (scuze the pun Smile )

Good luck!!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Lizzard wrote:
blobba, you can be either young or 56, not both at once.

Speak for yourself wrinklebutt rolling eyes
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

you can be either young or 56, not both at once

from where I sit, 56 is beginning to seem quite young....
snow report
56 is positively juvenile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy