Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dublin - Grenoble Return flights 16th and 23 Feb with hold bags

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
I have three return flights plus hold bags, 2 x 15kg and 1 x 20 kg from Dublin 16th to 23rd Feb with Ryanair that I don't need. I was organising a trip as part of a Xmas present for my family in the Feb half term but three cannot go now due to various circumstances.
I would prefer that someone else uses these flights. Ryanir charge 110 euro Shocked for a name change plus whatever card fee they lump on top of that so I suppose I'd need 120 euro per flight to make it worth my while.

Here are the details:-

ITINERARY/RECEIPT - All times are local.

GOING OUT

From Dublin T1 (DUB) to Grenoble (GNB)
Sat, 16Feb13 Flight FR1996 Depart DUB at 14:25 and arrive GNB at 17:40

COMING BACK

From Grenoble (GNB) to Dublin T1 (DUB)
Sat, 23Feb13 Flight FR1997 Depart GNB at 18:20 and arrive DUB at 19:30

Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The old write a reply to your own post to bump it up the to the top trick Puzzled

No, your honour, I have new evidence to put before the court, honest Crying or Very sad

Then, speak up man Mad

Well it's just to let you know that the said flights are now selling at 185 euro for the 20kg bag included and 165 euro each for th 15kg bag included Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Going, going, not Gone Sad

Still have the above mentioned flights if anyone wants a last minute bargain for this Sat 16th. PM me if you're interested. Prices as today 12/2/13 were as below for 20kg hold bag. TBH I've almost gone beyond caring but I'd rather someone would get the use of them snowHead

Flight
Going Out16/02/2013 14:25
Dublin T1 » Grenoble
Fare: 32.99 EUR
EU 261 Levy: 2.00 EUR
Web Check in : 6.00 EUR
ETS Levy: 0.25 EUR
Administration Fee: 6.00 EUR
Taxes/Fees: 34.89 EUR
Sub Total: 82.13 EUR
Services (vat incl.) 25.00 EUR
1 x 1st Checked Bag (20kg) 25.00 EUR
Total Price: 107.13 EUR
Coming Back23/02/2013 18:20
Grenoble » Dublin T1
Fare: 86.99 EUR
EU 261 Levy: 2.00 EUR
Web Check in : 6.00 EUR
ETS Levy: 0.25 EUR
Administration Fee: 6.00 EUR
Taxes/Fees: 34.77 EUR
Sub Total: 136.01 EUR
Services (vat incl.) 25.00 EUR
1 x 1st Checked Bag (20kg) 25.00 EUR
Total Price: 161.01 EUR
Total Price
Total Price 268.14 EUR

Name change costs £110. So I'd need to get £120 per flight
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
seems fair enough for someone flying out of Dublin...

A real pity you can't go. So much snow! Snow much fun!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
HeidiAmsterdam, No, I'm going okay, it was some of my family who pulled out. Thanks snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy