Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fattes 13.

Poster: A snowHead
Best of luck to Fattes 13 next week, a hell of a lot of training and hard work has gone in over the past year or more, knock 'em dead buddy and enjoy it, you've put it all in now take some back..........allez,allez,allez... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
briand6868,
Is he getting married?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jimmjimm, He is just going for a bit of a ski.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
jimmjimm, No got married last year....rjs, got it in 1.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fattes 13 - representing Ireland at F.I.S. races in Switzerland and France this week, best of luck buddy. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Good luck!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ah, best of luck Fattes 13 ,
How will we know who to cheer for.
briand6868, Any luck booking that Chamrousse trip you were looking at with the skipasses included.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Good luck from me Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wow, good luck!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Fattes 13 - Hope you do well and have the (good) luck of the Irish! wink

snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Go....Fattes 13!

Slalom Skiing

Very Happy
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
gatecrasher, love it, why don't you facebook it on to him.

jimmjimm, No, finances didn't permit a family trip this year unfortunately.Cheer for the bloke in the blue energiapura catsuit. Suits you sir !

Alastair Pink, Whatever happens on the hill, he should be proud of himself and if the hundreds of hours training he's put in come to fruition and he does get a bit of rub then he will feature in the shake- up.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
That's awesome, good luck!!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
briand6868, not on my friends list, Sad but if you quote my post you can copy/paste the image tag link thingy.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
gatecrasher, I'll try but will probably end up getting my 10 yr old daughter to do it as I'm a bit of a dinosaur with pc stuff Very Happy
snow conditions
Good luck Fattes13!
snow conditions
Wow! Knock 'em dead fella.
snow report
Great news from Fattes13 - he made it through both runs of G.S. and is down in the 300 FIS points region, not bad at all for his first big race. Very Happy Slalom tomorrow for the big man - same again please !!
ski holidays
Good luck to him. WHich races is he at?
latest report
Update from Fattes 13 - not a great result in the slalom today but on to St Gervais for more action at the weekend GS x 2 so hopefully he'll take up where he left off in Le Crossets.
snow conditions
Thanks everyone really surprised anyone cares ha ha

briand6868, slalom was excellent and would have been good for a 240 Point race but for missing that last gate Embarassed

Made up for it today by nailing a First in the masters Slalom by 6 seconds NehNeh
ski holidays
Fattes13, Well done! Very Happy

6 seconds.... Shocked Toofy Grin
ski holidays
respect! Cool
snow report
Fattes13, I guess I will see you on Friday night then.
snow conditions
Fattes13, well done. !

Cool
latest report
Fattes13, Ah, the old last gate trick eh, bummer but fantastic result today, see you are learning grasshopper !!! And of course we care, we look after our own !!!

rjs, Please don't corrupt that poor little Irish boy, Very Happy Very Happy He's delicate stuff !!
ski holidays
RJS you in St Gervis??
snow conditions
Fattes13, wow, congratulations!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fattes13, Yup... keep up those great results. Well done fella Toofy Grin
snow report
Skied like am3 legged donkey with a bad limp today rolling eyes but tomorrow is a new day
ski holidays
Fattes13, Another finish in the bag and there was almost as many dnf as finishers so a mid field performance, nothing wrong with that. Strap that other leg to your ankle and you might go faster, it must be dragging along the snow wink wink wink
snow conditions
briand6868, a bit better today but still not skiing right next weekend after some rest perhaps. Had some great company with rjs, over the weekend
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy