Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

cheap ski deal wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
cheap ski deal wanted solo skier.pref france any resort with good snow,more included the merrier, looking to go end of jan early feb? any ideas?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
waiter_fisherman wrote:
cheap ski deal wanted solo skier.pref france any resort with good snow,more included the merrier, looking to go end of jan early feb? any ideas?

keep your eye on this place.

http://www.green-rides.com/[/url]
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cool thanks i have just inquired..to them need to get out there soon its drawing me in like a magnet........ come on people cough up your ski deal stashes and share them with a skier in need
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have 5 trips a season and pretty much use crystal, for single and with my mate. I now ski entirely in austria and love it. Do not dismiss it as it is much easier to get single accomodation without hefty supplements compared to france! Italy is aso worth looking at. I have skiied a lot of europe, colarado, tahoe, canada all of which were superb however I have never been dissapointed in austria. In fact I plan to do next season there. I love all the skiing I did in france so just trying to give you an impression relative to austria.
I check crystal daily and they tend to reduce prices on tuesdays, thursday, and on occasions saturday as a general rule. As a single I normally pay in the region of £350 for flights transfers and accomadation. Obviously when with mate it can be somewhat easier securing good deals. Good luck and let me know if you need any further advice
Sean
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://ski.sunweb.co.uk check the "lift pass included" box and the accommodation & lift pass is often as cheap as the lift pass alone, fly easyjet Luton->Geneva or Gatwick->Grenoble, Bensbus.co.uk for transfers
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks guys some good ones off you lot . been scouring the web for hours calling various company s and i say that i am a solo and one company alpine elements wanted another £300 supplement haha..kind of disheartened me..feel like buying a old camper off ebay book a month off work throw the clothes and kit in and off to the alps...live on the wind and ski like the wind......what an adventure Laughing Laughing gotta be done sometime......oh and install a logburner haha i will look at austria and other resorts. its mainly morzine that i go to because i know the area well,but now i am thinking is who cares as long as theres good snowcover ect ect thanks guys
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Check out the coach companies, Skiweekends do weekend and week long trips and have a place in Morzine.

Also UCPA/action outdoors do trips for single travellers.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi waiter_fisherman,

We've still got a single room left 27th Jan - 3rd Feb in Chalet Campanules. £299, fully catered, no single supplement.

Flights and transfers aren't included but we run a shared transfer service from Geneva for £80 pp return. Full details of the chalets and the timings for the transfers etc via the link below.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy