Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

26/01/13 OR 02/02/13. Solo skier looking for roommate or group to join

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Been once to La Plagne for Chrimbo , but feel the need for an extra snow fix soon.
I can go either 26th Jan or 2nd Feb for a week
Anyone looking for someone to make up a room in chalet on either week?
Or would anone consider a week away with a random bloke ?
Im a reasonable skier and will pretty much ski anything marked as a piste , 42 years old
Have a limited budget as am looking at trip # 3 in March , so up to about £450 plus LP is my limit
LGW easiest airport for me or BOH
Not a party animal , a lift pass is a considerable amount of money and is to be used as much as possible, well, till happy hour at least.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dupes wrote:
a lift pass is a considerable amount of money and is to be used as much as possible, well, till happy hour at least.
This could almost be the motto of a snowHeads bash Wink
Although in Schuss in Boots' case it's more:
Quote:
a lift pass is a considerable amount of money and is to be used as much as possible to get between happy hours.

Have you seen the PreBBWUW? Seems to fit the bill, no?

The following week, we will be in Arabba for snowHeads 9th Birthday Bash. A good few of us will have the pleasure of skiing from one bash to the next
with the hotel delivering our bags for us
The S9BB has been totally full for months but we've had an uncommon spate of unfortunate circumstances this week, forcing people to pull out so it's looking likely that there will be a place or two available again.

Obviously the ideal scenario is to do both - it's extra cost effective too - but not everyone can manage 2 weeks off in a row.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Still looking for a ski buddy. . . . . .
I have alot of airmiles to use up , and a 10% discount voucher with skifrance as the plane broke down both ways on our christmas holiday
SkiFrance have a basic club hotel in Les Menuires on offer at £389 ( Flight , Transfer + half board ) So £360 + Lp + beer tokens , if anyone wants a cheap week away .
It really doenst get any cheaper unless you go to Bulgaria / Andorra
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi dupes,
I'd definately be interested in that, paticularly if its the week beginning 2nd / 3rd Feb.
I've been looking all week for a deal and that looks pretty good (whats not to like about the Three Valleys!).
I'm a boarder, 48, and definately agree with the lift pass versus night clubbing sentiments.......although a few quiet beers to 'rehydrate' are essential.
Do you want to PM me with more details and a contact number?
Cheers.
Rich
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
......and meant to say that I'm also happy to point my board down anything.......I just wont necessarily get down it with any style or finesse!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
intheshed, Its £584 for 2nd Feb
That price is for 26th Jan , just looked again and the flight options are diminishing

Cheeeky stealth edit. BOOKED so no need reply
Les Menuires with SkiFrance . Result .
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy