Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Party of 3 join larger group 9/10 march

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
First time snowheads post. We are 3 intermediate to advanced skiers (one male and female couple and 1 male single) looking for a cheap ish week away in March. We are fixed on that week due to work commitments but not so fussy resort. We are all late 30's early 40's and enjoy a bit of après ski but can't really do late nights prefer to be up on the slopes. We would like to join a chalet we are are pretty social and all well house trained. If anyone has any spaces would love to get in touch Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We are also party of 3 tho my mate 30 and my GF 35 haven't skied before. I consider myself 42 intermediate, ski most things but hesitate/occasionally fall on the blacks. Also looking to join others on 9th March in ideally a catered chalet don't really mind where and always up for a bit of Après. All house trained too so could make a six to avoid the single sups. Please email garyski at hotmail.co.uk if want further info or if you are another group looking to fill spaces! Thanks
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi There are 10 mostly int skiers mixed going to canazei in chalet traviatta on the 9th march There is still room in the chalet if you would like to join us.We are 40's and 50's and dont all know each other mainly from a walking group. contact alastar38@yahoo.co.uk
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You guys found anywhere? Might have to do some research this week.
Booked flights from Bristol to Geneva early Sat 9th, return late Sat 16th to make most use of our days.
Our 3 is probably now a 4 and looking to join a catered chalet under 2 hours Geneva for under £400 close to slopes and ski school for 2 beginners and somewhere close to a few bars while we wait for them Smile Be nice to join a larger group or have people join us. If not can always book a apartment to share.
Ideas welcome before I do my normal lets spend 2 days searching for stuff!!!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Garyski, it's a very busy week in France (Paris school hols) so might be quite a lot of lift queues in French resorts. Though one or two recent reports have suggested that "recession" might be hitting bookings a bit.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Gary I did email but didn't hear anything back so thought maybe things had changed. We found a great deal on catered chalet in villaroger les arcs. Changeovers are Sunday to sunday so wouldn't quite fit in with the flights you have booked and it does say its not suitable for beginners as you have to be able to ski a bit of a red run to get back to the village. We went on and booked as it was £299pp which I thought was a bit of a bargain plus they allowed us to book a single room as long as they could let the room to share with same sex person. On my research I didn't see many places that would fit all your requests for under £400. The same company do catered chalets in tignes and valdisere for 475/500 mark (will suit beginners more). They can also offer return transfer for £60 return from geneva but changeover is again Sunday. If you are interested let me know and I can post the links Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

They can also offer return transfer for £60 return from geneva

a bargain!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
[/quote]
a bargain![/quote]

I hope so. Less faff than hiring a car with ski racks and snow chains etc.

Gary - just thought you could try la plagne just over the road (by road of course i mean the ravine) from les arcs is supposed to be very good for beginners and some chalets looked on the more reasonable side cost wise. Also it is linked to les arcs on the paradiski lift pass so would be opportunities to meet up and ski together maybe
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy