Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solos Group Skiing Jan 23rd to 27th £375

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi we have a luxury 12 bed ski lodge in France booked from January 23rd to 27th and 2 people have just dropped out (one male and one female). The cost is only £375 per person and includes airport transfers from Geneva, 4 nights half board, free wine with dinner and skiing with a guide, it really is excellent quality and the best value for money. This is our third year staying in the same lodge and it would be a shame to have empty beds. You need to book and pay for your own flight, but I can give you all the info you need so you can meet up with the airport transfers. We pay for our own ski-rental and lift passes at the resort. phone: 07980 018650 for all the details, best regards, John.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi John
Just joined Snowheads and noticed your advert, which resort in France is it and what would be the price of the lift pass? Also what's the average age of the group?
Cheers.
Rob
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Rob, we are staying in a luxury lodge in La Chapelle, but skiing the Portues Du Soliel region. Our lodge owner drives us to any of the lifts we want to start from each day and collects us when we are ready, wherever we finish up, usually taking us to a local lively bar before returning for a 3 course meal with wine. The price should be £495 but I would prefer to sell the space rather than have empty beds. The lift pass cost about $110Euros for the trip and we pay at the resort. Average age is circa 30 to 45, although there are a couple of people slightly older. Regards, John
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi John,

Im really interested in this although im slightly younger than the group you have going as i turn 23 on the 23rd Smile

I am an advance skier with my own gear and im picking up a new pair of twin tips this week so hoping to get in some park time. This will be my first time on a solo ski trip so a little nervous about ti all but i dont want to miss out on skiing this season 2years is to long to wait haha.

I will need to fly from Manchester any chance you can pm me some more details please mate.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Rob, can you please call my mobile or email me direct and I can give you all the details. I'm also flying from Manchester on the 10:50am flight arriving at Geneva at 13:45pm, my return flight is Sunday 27th at 16:00pm. Telephone: 07980 018650 email: john@almsport.co.uk
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
John
are you still looking to fill a space? I am a young 47 yr old male from the west country and desperate to escape to the slopes for a few days.Intermediate/advanced and enjoy off piste challenges. Have not ben to the Portes du Soleil for 20 years but fond memories of the place.
Cecil
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Cecil, sorry but the places have been filled, but maybe call my mobile on Monday just in case anyone drops out. Regards, John 07980 018650
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ok. Thanks. Enjoy!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy