Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salzburg to St Anton?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Doing the above by hire car in a few weeks, has anyone out there done it in the past? If so just wondering what sort of drive it is, is it predominanlty motorway/autobhan/dual carriageway outside Strazburg, google maps says its 275kms and gives drive time of 2 hrs 38 mins which is roughly an average of 65mph is this a reasonable estimate?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
All sounds about right (unless you're stuck in a Saturday traffic jam or slowed too much by 100 km speed restrictions in the Inn valley). You can do it all on motorway, travelling from Salzburg to the Inntal Dreieck (Inn Valley Triangle) and then towards and past Innsbruck. You'll need a vignette for the Austrian autobahn. I assume that would come with an Austrian hire car but maybe you should check.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy