Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Shared lift Avoriaz/Morzine needed, Thursday 10th am

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have managed to bunk in on a trip to Avoriaz on Thursday, NehNeh but the transfer is already full.
Only ones I can find have me sitting about the airport for 5 hours, missing that vital 1st afternoon on the slopes.

Of course willing to split the fuel cost, I am not after a freebie, just more slope time !

Avoriaz preferred, but Morzine Cable car would be fine - is it a free cable car up from Morz to Avoriaz ?

ETA GVA 09:55. No ski/board

Thanks
Mark
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alpybus have a shared transfer that matches?

SHARED AlpyBus transfer from Geneva airport to Avoriaz
Departs at 10:55 on Thursday, 10th January 2013 / 1 passenger(s) @ 28.00 EUR each

Flight arrives at 09:55 on Thursday, 10th January 2013
28.00 EUR
Journey time: 1hr 40mins
Distance: 98km

Shared transfers to Avoriaz are only dropped off at Prodain Teleferique.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey, that sounds perfect, thanks.
You can always rely on a snowhead.

Fingers crossed for no fog on Wednesday for crew change.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No problem – not used them myself, but friends have and rate them. I do intend to use them in future, and was just checking them this morning for a Morzine transfer – saw they do frequent trips on weekdays, so thought they’d suit you Smile

Out of interest, as you’re going on a Thursday, are you doing a long weekend type trip? If so, care to share the details? I might be looking for something similar in March…
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Glad you are sorted, but Prodains lift will cost you. Not sure of the amount but it is not much!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Prodains is included in a ski pass (or at least it was last season) - which the OP will have anyway if he wants to ski the afternoon as stated.

Otherwise it's either 8/11 euro I think...
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Fixx.

This really is last minute stuff. My regular group has dwindled to 2 and I just saw on FB that a pal was off to Avoriaz with a gang of 22, so being cheeky I just asked if there was room for a fat one.
Luckily for me, 1 had dropped out, so I took his place.
Easyjet Liverpool -GVA, 07:05, ETA 9:55. The rest of the party have a full transfer sorted.
We are staying in P&V Electra apartments, no idea of the cost yet !
GVA-Lvrpool 21:25 on Sunday (room for me on the transfer to GVA for some reason - what am I letting myself in for ! ?? Shocked )

Only fly in the ointment could be weather - I'm offshore N Sea and there's been fog delays the last 2 days and I am due off Weds 16:00, so I cannot book anything until at least 12:00 when we may know if the choper's coming. I think I'll take out the £10 Easyjet missed flight insurance !
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy