Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine Ski LIfts 2013

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, heading to Morzine in feb, wondering if the new fast lift from Morzine to avoriaz is up and running yet, can't find anything on the lift company website.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It isn't, have a look at the Morzine/Avoriaz thread in Snow Reports and/or the Unofficial Portes Du Soleil not-the-weather thread in the Piste.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for that.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The new lift only goes from Prodains to Avoriaz (and as sanman says, it's not open, nor is it really expected to be this season). There is talk of a new lift all the way up from Morzine but that's a looooong way off.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks both, really looking forward to going there this year, haven't been before.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
TBH, the supermorzine link makes it easy anyway..
Especially if your accomodation is about 5min walk away Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kruisler, Until you get to the bottom of the blue and find a HUGE queue for the 4 man going up to Avoriaz
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
anderoo, even better when you get to said queue at 4pm and you need to get back to Switzerland and Mossettes closes at 4 30 ... Shocked
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
anderoo wrote:
Kruisler, Until you get to the bottom of the blue and find a HUGE queue for the 4 man going up to Avoriaz

I think we must have been lucky - we were there half term last year and never queued for more than about 5 mins there. We just tended to do a few laps on Zore(?) first thing then headed off up a bit later.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
anderoo wrote:

Well lucky or not, I've never had that.Even last year when we went during french school holidays (paris zone IIRC) and despite this, no big queue. I hate queuing so I'd be the first to moan.

That said we tend to head up first thing in the morning and stay there for the day.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
andy from embsay, +1
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy