Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpe d'Huez France Catered Chalet 19th Jan 1 place available

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ski / Snowboard Catered Chalet 19th Jan

Ski / Snowboard trip to Alpe d'Huez France going out for 1 week from Stansted on 19th Jan.

Catered Chalet booked with Crystal in the village center.
Nice chalet with jacuzzi, all food, flights, transfers inc in cost.
1 place available for just over £500 with a friendly group of people.

Please call if interested and for more details or PM me on here

Thanks

http://www.crystalski.co.uk/ski-resorts ... et-viking/

• 1 minute walk to ski lift • 3 minute walk to resort centre
Rooms
Chalet Viking - sleeps 22 (room numbers in brackets)

Ground floor: Open plan living area with fireplace. Separate WC. Ski locker room. Sauna and sun terrace with whirlpool.
First floor: 3 twin rooms with bath, WC and balcony (1,2&3). 3 twin rooms with bath and WC (4,5&6).
Second floor: 2 twin rooms with sloping roof, bath, WC and balcony (7&. 3 twin rooms with sloping roof, bath and WC (9,10&11).
Facilities
• sauna and whirlpool (available 4.00pm-7.00pm, 5 days per week) • ski room with boot rack • open plan lounge with fireplace, flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player and a selection of board games • free WiFi access in public areas • services of Crystal chalet hosts
Meals
· hearty breakfast with one cooked option · afternoon tea with home-made cakes · 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) · 4 course farewell feast (1 night) · early suppers for children available
Families
Pre-bookable Whizz Kids and Pepi Penguin Club available at the Hotel Hermitage.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 11-01-20 22:14; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, just seen this, is sat stead the only place to fly from?? Can you let me have some details if still available -
yvette@mccartney-maxwell.com Gatwick/Birmingham easier for me!?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Its been booked and paid from stansted.

I doubt crystal could change the flights as its part of a group booking
And also the chalet or crystal deal only went from certain airports.

I could try and ask, but I think because the seat has already been paid for on plane it probably couldn't?

Getting a bit of interest in this bit technically no one has committed yet so its still availible.

Cheers
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is this still available, been trying to get hold of you, wanted to know where people where travelling from? I will be coming from Swindon?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You'll all have fun, we stayed there at new year and really enjoyed it.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy