Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to get spares- Broken Binding

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ive got a set of Salomon STH14 bindings with a broken piece on the centre of the toe cup. From my enquires, it doesnt look like its a replaceable item, but was hoping that I could find a second hand replacement. Does anyone know any shops that keep spares that would be worth trying. Have tried a few in and around London, but not coming up with much. Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skibum1972, have you tried Anything Technical in Kendal, if anyone can help they can, great guys.

Feel free to buy the Marker 12.0 Free Comp ones I have for sale on here (photos on eBay) or can email you a photo, up for decent offers. Jon Ski Tuning will mount them for you for a reasonable charge I'm sure. PM me if you want photo of them.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How old are the bindings? Their warranty is 5 years. http://www.salomon.com/uk/warranty.html unless you broke it of course. But if you get in touch with them, even if it was your fault, they may be prepared to replace the parts for a reasonable cost.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers guys will try "anything technical". I have been onto Salomon, I didnt buy them as new so dont have the original receipt, dont worry I have tried, but no luck. Thanks for the advice snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy