Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Useful Easyjet information...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having visited the alps several times over the last few months, there and back in the same day, I have discovered that you can move your flight for free, as long as you do it at the airport...

I am sorry if this is general knowledge but I found it really useful as I 'didn't' know this...

I always booked for the latest flight home available... If you get to the airport really early, and are in time to get an earlier flight, go to the service desk at Geneva and Easyjet DO NOT charge you for moving it... However, you would be charged if you called up or did it the day before...

Obviously you run the risk of that flight being full, but there is not much risk as if it was... Just get your original flight...

Pretty boring stuff but might be useful to some out there!!!!! especially if the late flight home is A LOT cheaper than the earlier flight and you know you can make the early flight... Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
AlpineAddict, interesting, thanks, I did not know this and I did recently move my flight online 2 days before and paid £35pp for it. That would be worth a try perhaps in future, worst case you stick with the booked flight and waste a day at Geneva.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was also surprised when we changed a name that they only charged us the admin fee (£70 per return flight) and not, as it says on their website, the difference in fare. This was a Feb half term flight that we'd got for £120 a head. When we changed the same flight was nearer £400 - but we only paid £140 to change two flights.

I've read Jet2 do charge the extra fare, which is a shame as I have a mate unable to go to Chamonix a week on Thursday and it's proving impossible to fill the place as the flight would be an extra £100 plus the admin fee.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
For those who live in London (I know, I know - not everyone does) you can switch to any London airport if there is space on an earlier flight.

It has never worked for me as I really need to get to Stansted but some of those on our lads trips have managed to get earlier Luton flights when we have been at the airport early to catch other homebound flights.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Does anyone know if it's possible to use the boarding pass pdf on a smartphone, without printing it out ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
AndAnotherThing.. wrote:
Does anyone know if it's possible to use the boarding pass pdf on a smartphone, without printing it out ?

Yes.

To save going to the airport early, I always try and book say 10 seats on the earlier flight. If there are seats available I go for it. Never fails.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
AlpineAddict, useful, thanks. Pity that BA don't adopt the same policy.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
AlpineAddict, Thanks for that. Tried it last night - worked like a charm.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ringingmaster, Smile Pleased to be of service... I always book last home flight now as a matter of course and just bring it forward at GVA, on the day... can save you a lot of money in peak times Smile
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ringingmaster, Smile Pleased to be of service... I always book last home flight now as a matter of course and just bring it forward at GVA, on the day... can save you a lot of money in peak times Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Easyjet seemed to have introduced a nice graphic to aid the "how much can I pack" question....

snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
easyJet are pretty helpful if you turn up very early (or even late, for that matter) and there are seats on other flights. All told they are far more flexible than BA cheap fares.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Ray Zorro wrote:
AlpineAddict, useful, thanks. Pity that BA don't adopt the same policy.

Totally agree, as I found out trying to get an earlier flight from Heathrow to Manchester back in September.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy