Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Your favourite family resort+hotel/chalet/apartment??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking ahead to 2014 already and wanting to try somewhere new with the family.

Hotel or chalet. Need good skiing for all abilities inc varied pistes and very good off piste.

Have been to Stuben for the past 3 years, and La Tania for many years before that.

I'd like to ski somewhere new, but high as we go at Easter. Cervinia is a possibility???

Places I've skied includes:

Aviemore. Niederau, Andorra, Trois Vallees, Cairngorm,Kitzbuhel,Glenshee,Puy St Vincent,Nevis Range,Alpe D'Huez,Montgenevre,Soldeu, Andorra,Verbier,La Plagne,St Anton,Lech/Zurs,Glenshee,Tignes,Breckenridge,Copper

Vail,Keystone,Les Deux Alpes,Serre Chevalier,La Grave,Killington,Jackson Hole,La Tania, Courchevel,Snowbird, Utah,Chamonix,Morzine,Isola 2000,Saas Fee,Zermatt,Val D'Isere,Gressoney,Mount Snow,les carroz

Flims Laax,Obertauren,Engelberg,La Clusaz,Zinal,Engelberg,La Rosiere,Zinal,Les Saises,Yad Moss,Glencoe,Japan - Niseko,Stuben,Val D'Isere
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The obvious omission from your list is the Sella Ronda. I know there are questions about snow late season, but it was fine in March last year.

snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chris Bish, I agree except it doesn't quite make the criteria for
Quote:

very good off piste.

which is a bit limited in that area as I understand it? Would certainlty tick lots of other boxes though depending on when Easter is in any given year!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
How old are the family ? Small kids or teenagers ?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chris Bish, I'm off there this weekend without kids, but as we usually go in April I suspect it's too late...

sev112, kids will be 11 and 14 (blimey) in 2014
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cervinia is good for the family. The pistes might be a bit easy (wide, not steep, but pretty long) for someone with your experience, but you do have the ability to ski Zermatt too. No idea about off piste there though.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy