Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone used 'Ski Extreme' in Les 2 Alpes for ski hire?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As the post reads really.

I've been recommended these guys for ski hire, but can't find a website - only third-party sites who pass on your details/booking details.

As I get older I get fussier about my skis, so like to check what stock they actually hold rather than working on generic equipment levels ('sport', 'premium', 'expert', etc.).

Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
haven't been there for a few years but they are a good independently owned shop. certainly used to have a decent range of freeride skis; seem to recall that some people got hold of good piste skis from them too. definitely the sort of place where you go in and they let you choose what you like the look of rather than getting handed some generic rental things
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes I've used them, they are very good. They did have a website, it doesn't seem to be there any more though. I think someone reported recently that their cheaper skis were pretty old so I'd go for the better ones. Give them a ring, Jutta speaks perfect English.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys.

Arno wrote:
definitely the sort of place where you go in and they let you choose what you like the look of rather than getting handed some generic rental things

This is exactly what I'm after - so will try ringing/emailing them.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I know ski extreme really well. It's kind of like a club for off-piste skiers at 2 Alpes. They are the only "serious" shop in the village. They do great ski repair and can tell you everything there is to tell. They have a good choice of free-ride and free-style skis to rent, but that depends on the demand, when they're gone they're gone. They rent also ordinary skis and boots and avalanche safety gear etc.

Jutte is the owner and she is really nice and speaks perfect English.

My experience is that they will do everything they can to help you out!

Ciao,
Bob
ps. their website seems to have disappeared, I don't know why...
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We've used them all 3 times we've been to L2A - mainly coz they're the shop Easiski recommends and we do as she says. Never had any trouble and this year my son got to be the first person to ski some brand new park skis.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for the info - sounds like this is the shop to go for!

Does anyone know how far it is from the Hotel Berangere (the Mark Warner place)?
I always seem to choose the shop at the opposite end of the village - so I'm fully expecting a long walk laden with me and my girlfriends gear!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi used them on recommendation over Christmas really friendly and all spoke excellent english. My partner has really big feet and they didn't have boots to fit so they got a brand new pair for him no hassle and reasonable on charges, I would reccomend them. Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy