Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Options 12/13 Jan. individual skier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey.

After missing out on skiing last year due to work related issues, I am desperate to go this year, and I can't see any reason why next weekend can't work, so just looking through my options.

Skied a couple of times before, but due to injuries I would only class myself as at best an advanced beginner, but hopefully a bit more physically prepared this time around!

So I've been looking through the threads and done a few searches with various ski companies, but I still have no idea, hence the thread in the hope of inspiration!

Its still pretty early in the season I guess, but where are the conditions good? Having visited in the summer, I had liked the idea of Andorra, but from what I can tell there is less snow out there. Want somewhere that is pretty laid back, but still has ok socializing, cheap package, with hopefully cheaper local costs, Austria seems to be getting more and more expensive for everything, but seems to have the better snow!!!

So any ideas/options? I am Kent based for departures! Just want some snow!!! Thanks for your help in advance Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi angrybeard,

Do you think that the Paradiski area of France would suit?

If so we have some spaces in our chalets for £299 per person, fully catered for the 13th - 20th January. Full details via the link below . . .
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ice and fire chalet does sound lovely. As an additional option I've got an apartment booked also in la plagne with a spare room. Let me now if you want to join
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Snow and sunshine, the chalet looks awesome, will have a look into other costs to try and work out a total price.

Hey lift faffer, that might be an option, did you want to let me know a bit more about it

Anyone else thinking of heading out this weekend and want to share transfer costs etc?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi angrybeard,

Glad that you like the look of the chalet - we do shared transfers too if that's any help? £80 pp return from Geneva but you need to book flights to fit in with the timings if that's ok? The details are on the website in the travel section.

Happy planning . . .
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy