Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

W/C 19th December

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is the week commencing Monday 19th December considered Christmas week by European resorts? Due to the way Christmas falls this year (Sunday) I wondered how this would affect prices etc if one was thinking of a cheeky pre-christmas trip for a few days once the kids have finished school.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've booked 15th - 26th December. Flights were cheap. If you're thinking of a package they'll get you with high season prices regardless. You can save loads by booking independant accommodation and budget flights.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
telford_mike, where are you going ?

Surprisingly for those of us in the UK Christmas week is not especially celebrated in the alps, New Year on the other hand is a completely different matter, so long as you are not staying beyond the 26th or 27th of December you should be able to find a good deal
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi David - the usual place - see you there!! Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
D G Orf, You're right there - Christmas week here is almost considered off season!! hence the reason its far nicer to come for Chrimbo than New Year - pistes are much quieter too.

If anyones interested in ADH I should be able to help you with a good deal on accommodation!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
telford_mike, get there a few days after you, but I stay for longer, not going away till the 2nd, then I'm back a week later wink

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sat 22-10-05 17:49; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sounds like a plan with no obvious flaws David snowHead - we're booked for McMillan week then a couple of weeks in March, and will hopefully sneak another week in somewhere!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
micksup, I mentioned it elsewhere but www.silverski.co.uk have some great catered chalet deals that week (19-26th) £399 adults, £149 kids 5-11, £189 12-16, when sharing a room, and they have lots of quad rooms.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty the Snowman, SHUT UP!!!! Some of us would like a quiet xmas!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
telford_mike, D G Orf, hope you guys have snow...where are you going Laughing
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Chris Brookes wrote:
telford_mike, D G Orf, hope you guys have snow...where are you going Laughing

Whistler wink snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Followed by Everest wink Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy