Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soll to St Johann by public transport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Will be staying in Soll next month and would like to meet up with friends in St Johann for a day's skiing with them. There seems to be a Post Bus from Soll in the morning to the main train station in St Johann arriving at 10am but according to ski bus timetables the next bus doesn't leave for the gondola until 10:53

http://www.kitzalps.com/asp_service/upload/content/sjb_skibus_folder_winter_2012_2013_korrekturabzug_8-pdf(2).pdf

and don't fancy the walk in ski boots! Are there any other local ski-buses that run more regularly or will it be a case of taking a taxi to the gondola?

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looking at the ÖBB web site I see a bus (tomorrow) at 10:17. A taxi shouldn't cost too much. The stop you would look for at the lift is 'St. Johann in Tirol Bergbahnen'.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
make sure when you buy your liftpass in Soll that you get the one valid for St. Johann too.
Distance from train station to gondola is definitely walkable, we waited for the bus last year, regretted the waste of time.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the replies guys and the mention about the pass (allstar card??). Will ski all day but hate walking in boots lol! Have skied St johann before but we had a car and the walk from the car park to the gondola was enough for me!

Is there a short cut to either the gondola or the Baumoos lift save walking all the way round?

Thanks
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy