Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 spare places in apartment - Soldeu 3/2 - 10/2 - great price.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi.

We have an apartment right in the centre of Soldeu(next to Fat Alberts if you know it). It sleeps 6 or 7, but there's only 3 now going. This is the apartment:

http://www.stayinsoldeu.co.uk/

Between 6 people, apartment only comes to £167each. We have flights from East Midlands to Reus - only £30 return. Car hire is only €30 for a week for Astra or similar. Even with ski & boot hire, plus lift pass it comes to just over £400, see email from Andorra:

If passes are booked & paid for in advance then we can offer the following prices:

Adult 6day lift pass: €195

Adult standard skis, boots & poles: €60

Adult superior/silver skis, boots & poles: €75

Let me know if you wish to book or have any questions

Thanks,Gemma

If anyone fancies joining us, or requires further information please post here.

Cheers, Steve.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Steve,

Im really interested in this as i have skied there before and its a great resort.

Could you PM me with more details please and would you need me to fill all 6 of the space or just the 3 left over.

Thanks

Phill
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Must be me, but I can't see how to do a PM Sad.

We have 3 going at the moment. The apartment has 3 twin rooms - but does have an extra bed, so could fit 7 at a push. I've stayed in it(there's 3 identical ones on top of each other) twice before. We thought we had 6 going, then 2 couldn't get and one dropped out. Just leaves the rest having to stump up the extra £167 if we don't fill it.

We plan to fly from East Midlands on Sunday the 3rd of Feb to Reus using Ryanair. Flights are still £30 return( we live close to East Mids hence using it). Flight there doesn't land untill late, so we wouldn't be in resort until about 11pm. This isn't a problem though, as we've arranged to get key from Fat Alberts. Flight back is ideal, landing back here around 9pm I think. Car hire is incredible - only about €30 for an Astra for a week. We were thining of having 2 - 3 per car.

I'm 52 years old, think the other 2 are in their 40s. If there's anything in particular you'd like to know - you could post here, or PM(and explain I how do it).

Cheeers, Steve.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PM Sent mate.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Still have 3 spare places. We've also been offered a discount on equipment hire, ski passes and ski school through the accomodation. It's working out around £410 now if we fill apartment.

Can't see how anyone can ski cheaper, and the apartment is beautiful, I've stayed twice before.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Steve
Just checking to see how many, if any, spaces are available to the Soldeu resort
Can you email me back on robertgeorge823@gmail.com
Thanks for your time
Bob
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Steve
Just checking to see if you've any spare places. I'm a 55 year old male, intermediate skier, happy to share a room.
Catch me on jscott.anderson@btinternet.com
Cheers
Scott
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Steve Brown, Not sure how you PM, can someone tell me? have you any spaces left?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just left Soldeu lastnight after 3 weeks and tons of snow just now, great time to go there.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy