Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Skier looking to join group end of Jan/early Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads,

I am looking to join a group for a week of skiing last 2 weeks of Jan or first 2 weeks of Feb. I have skied a number of resorts/ countries and I am not picky about where I go as long as there are plenty of reds/blacks/off piste.

I am a 28 year old Irish male easy going and pretty fit. I like good food and wine. I'd be flying from one of the London airpiorts.

I'd rate myself as an intermdiate skier and a beginner/intermediate off piste skier but am not afraid to push myself.

I am a ski all day type, first lift in the morning to the last lift in the evening but love the apres ski also. Nothing clears the head than cutting through fresh snow.

Drop me a line if you have any availability.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
we have a group 19 Jan in Courchevel but only for one week altho theres no reason why you couldnt stay for the 2nd week----cheers Ruth
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Ruth,

thanks for the reply. can you provide me with some details of the group: prices, group constituents etc
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Many thanks I will send you a more detailed pm but basically over 60 guests 25 to over 60 all abilities inc lessons £649
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi damion , I'm in a similar position , looking for someone to share with and avoid single room supplement . i am tied to dates (19th or 20th jan for a week) and keen to go to les arcs as my son is working there for a season. boarder rather than skier but happy in mixed company, enjoy being out all day and look for powder if there is any , but happy really just to be out there. will pn with contact details , cheers ant
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Swan, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead
Check out the snowEvents forum - the Pre Birthday Bash ( PreBBWUW ) week in Kronplatz on 27th Jan fits the bill.

Sorry anthonymoore, you're out of sync... again! Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy