Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accomodations in St Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
First off, I am a long time lurker and I appreciate the wealth of knowledge here!!

I am trying to find accomodations in St Anton and it seems to be quite booked for the upcoming season. I keep seeing availability for SkiLodge Seppaler, but I can't find any reviews? Is anyone familiar with this place?

This will be our first trip to St Anton. I started skiing last year and was comfortable on intermediate trails in Wengen and Zermatt. I am hoping St Anton won't be too challenging for me?! My husband is an excellent skier and will likely do some off-piste skiing while I will stick to the groomed trails.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've stayed at quite a few B &B's in St Anton and have never been disappointed, please see list below :-

Haus Enzian..............near to church which is a great place to be
Haus Inge.................again near to church
Haus Maschler...........again next to church
Haus Maria Theresia..next to Galzig lift
Haus Pepi-Eiter.........Up the hill on the Alte arlbergstrasse. Tough walking back!!

I have stayed at all of these and they have been clean, warm, and comfortable, around 50 euros pp per night. The top 2 also pay for you to stow your skis at Galzig. If you can get into a haus near the church I would go for it.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jules139, I'm surprised you're finding it that tricky to find accommodation. What dates are you going for?

Don't know Sli Lodge Seppaler, but it's tucked away a little in Nasserein up the hill. You would probably end up bussing in each morning (mainly because it's just by a bus stop - the nearest lift is only 3 mins by bus). Might be simpler to leave boots and skis in one of the rental shops to avoid the gaff of carrying them about.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jules139, Haus Kleinhans, run by Franz, is close to both the Galzigbahn and Rendlbahn base stations, it is a short walk uphill from the centre on Alte Arlbergstrasse. Franz charges about 50 euros b & b per person and provides simple but comfortable en-suite rooms. I have stayed there many times and can recommend it for both location and price.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the suggestions! I am going March 2-9th, I was searching on Booking.com but it seems that a lot of the smaller B&Bs aren't on there. I also have gotten responses from Hotel Alpenleben (next to the Nasserbeinbhan) and Hotel Angelika (next to Galzig) last night to confirm their availability as well.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Jules139, Angelika is great, go there......best location in town, at the right price, nice place.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes, I just checked the maps and Angelika seems to be in a perfect location. Though we are also very attracted to the Alpenleben which just opened a few weeks ago and looks great. Would being at the base of the Nassereinbhan be less convenient?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Jules139, no but if you wanting a couple of beers on way home or handy location for restaurants Angelika is your place. It's 6 and 2 3's really, both locations are fine for skiing access to lifts.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jules139, just realised where the Alpenleben is....saw them building it in the summer, looks very nice, very central for Nassereinbahn, 50m clomp to the lift in the morning. Angelika is same at Galzig through the Sport Alber shop up their escalator and into the Galzigbahn, don't forget you may want to go up Rendl and this another attraction of Angelika, really close, 80m in the other direction from Galzigbahn.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Jules139,

Here's the official St Anton website with links for finding accommodation, bus timetables, bars, restaurants etc...

http://www.stantonamarlberg.com/en/home/2.html
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy