Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travelextras have ceased trading!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
News story here on the Ski club site

Quote:
The scale of their financial problems are insurmountable and despite the support of many suppliers, they have no option but to take this action.

Perhaps the moment to review, the membership fee and what it will be used for Shocked
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boredsurfin, fortunately I used the APH link for the carparking next week. Phew!!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Helen Beaumont,

I thought the phrase

Quote:

With regard to customers with unfulfilled reservations, they advise them to contact their credit/debit card issuers for refunds and/or the supplier directly to make alternative arrangements to pay for the service.

was a little blunt. Sad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boredsurfin: brief, relevant, accurate, clear. However, those who have paid by debit card may wait along time for refunds.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Who are Travelextras?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar.org.uk, Poignant question, I feel sure someone will be along to explain that really they are nothing to do with the club and of course there will be no affect on the club's finances! Despite the club's heavy promotion of Travelextra's and their services in the past.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Time for some phone calls I think booked car park at Luton for January through snowextras.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boredsurfin,Googling around, it looks like travelextras was a company that traded freely with the public, so I hope you are correct, and that there will be no effect on club finances, bearing in mind that the club is wholly owned by is members. I also hope that all those who made significant purchases (over £100) have done so with their credit card. Consumer credit law protects those who use credit cards, not debit cards, for some bizarre reason.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Would car park companies for prepaid car parking have received there money already and should they honour bookings and payments made. The problem is one of honesty the car park companies could turn round and say sorry mate we haven't got your money just because travel extras has stopped trading even if they had. Just tried to get an answer from car park and phone just rang and rang.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Helen Beaumont, I too looked at parking for next week at Luton with them but they were dearer than Parking 4 Less. snowHead
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Russell, I doubt they have been paid yet, sorry
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I enquired about adding an affilliate link to TravelExtras to my website, I guess that is probably what the SCGB did, but in a slightly more personalized way, calling it SnowExtras instead. I have used them for car hire once or twice.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Good- snowextras were hopeless anyway! - if you call a security car park on the third floor of a multi-storey just off the M62 Manchester, a good choice , I'll eat my St Anton felt hat!!!
Book with www.aph.com !! - they're ok. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
skiologist, May I politely point out the date of some of the threads you are resurrecting wink
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yep - this thread's finished. Skullie
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy