Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WizzAir

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone has any experience flying with WizzAir and having to carry snowsport equipment?

The adage "you get what you pay for" springs to mind, but a saving of £200 (with all the extracts included) definitely is a strong attractor.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yes, far too much experiance of the crap service, total lack of information, non food, no overnight accomadation etc that they are required to provide by law and their attitude of "sue us" when you complain and find out they are spread across small european countruies, conveniantly dont speak English and subject to laws in countries that dont give an "F" what they do

ie if your lucky and the flight goes OK your OK, but dont hold out any hope for help if there is a problem. They considered it was fine to make my wife sleep for 5 days in an airport with no money or food when they cancelled flight and didnt plan on the next flight being till the next weekend. For once Ryan Air was actually useful

Oh and wear your ski armour for boarding. Certain foreign nationals make the boarding panic on Easy Jet look like an orderly queue compared to the almost fighting on wizzair flights to get on at Luton

They are cheap for a reason
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've flown WizzAir from Doncaster to Poland, but it was a business trip, nothing to do with skiing. Much the same as any low cost carrier, staff were friendly enough, planes OK, but certainly no frills involved.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have flown with them 3 times now, never with any hold luggage though. Twice no problem at all, great infact. The last trip was to Warsaw last week and we were delayed. They pulled operations from Warsaw Modlin airport midnight the day of our flight, we took of after midnight delayed 7 hours the last Wizz plane out of Modlin. This was due to bad weather and useless Modlin airport from what I can gather. Food and drink supplied during delay as required by regulations. Not enough info tho. It wont stop me using them again.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Flew with them to Romania a few years ago, but not for a skiing trip. They were fine, no problems.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy