Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

6 WEEKS BORADING, WHERE?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi
seriously thinking of going boarding and skiing for 6 weeks a year dec to jan .
escape the rat race.
curious if anyone does this? wouildnt mind a place where i could work a few evenings a week to pass the time , meet folk etc? cheap accommdation is also a must . probably thinking of europe as cheap flights , easy to get home for few days at xmas etc and more cash left for room etc
but would love canada if theres places where maybe a evening job is poss and decent price for hotel. 2.5 k max budget
cheers dave
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is BORADING a new snowsport ive never heard of Confused
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's doable, but not good money-wise.

For 6-weeks you'll prob be better getting a season pass for a few extra they often give away (complimentry days elsewhere) but you wont acctually save much, if anything, on slope time. Because you are planning Dec-Jan you'll take in New Year so Chalet/Appartment owners won't reduce much around those few weeks even if you are booking up for an additional 3-4 weeks.

If your happy to bum about and only buy day passes on bluebird days or freshies you can cut the costs down, but helps if you know others in the town to get half a days work here and there to beat the bordom if nothing else!

There are better choices in order to get the most from your money!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good idea:

ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hedley, like siking, but sounds better Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

only buy day passes on bluebird days

And why would you waste six weeks in resort just to do that? Puzzled
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lizzard wrote:
Quote:

only buy day passes on bluebird days

And why would you waste six weeks in resort just to do that? Puzzled

Because the OP state's he wants to get away from the rat race. I myself often only buy day passes, if I wake up and it's really shitty I'll go visit friends maybe do a shift in a bar in return for a few beers.

As I said I think there is better ways of spending 2.5K than being in one resort for 6 weeks, that is what I'm trying to get across to the OP.

Do you have anymore useful info for this thread Lizzard? Oh sorry...I've just realised you've not actually put any info into it!?!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy