Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amade Lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can you buy a specific area pass for say Planai or Rhormoos instead of the whole Amade day pass at 44 euro?
We are going soon and one of the boarders will be having lessons at Rhormoos so in theory will only be on a couple of chairlifts ......
Surely we dont have to buy area lift pass for 2 or 3 lifts ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can get a points card which is valid for multiple days. This then deducts a point value per lift taken.
At Rhormoos they have a good lengthed magic carpet so I expect the first day will be lift-card free anyhow.
The day passes are only ever for the specific areas of Ski Amadé anyhow. So the €40 is for Planai + the 3 connecting mountains and dachstein.
So sorry... i guess the real answer is no!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
immer schuss, Contact the ski school doing the instruction and see what they say. I've looked at the Schladming web site but have found nothing about points cards for example, which are usually cheaper. As you can access Rohrmoos by car it does seem a bit silly as well as excessive to buy a full day pass. I'm sure the ski school will be best able to offer the most accurate advice.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy