Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best `cheap/good value` salopettes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As title really, I always find I nick them with my skis before they wear out, so just some hardwearing ones, not a soft shell surface.

I had some trespass ones but seem to have lost them, thought they were pretty good....any advice.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Aldi/Lidl do the job as well Trespass/Dare2be etc but even cheaper, both have had the ski offers on in the last few weeks so you might have to look in a few branches but will probably find something suitable.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

seem to have lost them

Puzzled apres ski better than usual?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sarny, Decathlon
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
TK Maxx always worth a look and last time I was in my local branch they had a stock of trespass salopettes, and second davkt's suggestion for checking out Aldi and Lidl.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I just bought a pair of 10k breathe and 10k w/proof O'Neill ski pants from TK Maxx online. When they got here they had a rip in one of the pockets - but nothing that'll affect performance, and for £29.99, I reckon they're a right bargain.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w wrote:
Quote:

seem to have lost them

Puzzled apres ski better than usual?
Laughing

Another vote for TK Maxx - I bought my Trespass salopettes from there for £30 about 8 years ago - still going strong and I've never lost them.......

Failing that, Lidl/Aldi but the current stock does seem to be softshell-type
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I got some Columbia ones for my son on ebay for £30, brand new. Worth checking out.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yeah ill probably pick some trespass ones up as they did me well, I had ones that had like a rough surface, no dissimilar to jeans in a way and liked them.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
TK Maxx then seems to be cheapest place for Trespass
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy