Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oakley Airwave Goggles (Goggles with Heads Up Display)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Basically a set of googles with a built in GPS for tracking and speed statistics. Can also play music through your phone and see calls/texts on a heads up display.

http://youtube.com/v/2-9UAJ4v_8M

Anyone had a shot of these? My mate can get me a brand new pair for less than half price and I'm quite tempted.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you want to feck your mind with data and media while skiing, that's up to you. Personally I'd rather not turn myself into a numbed zombie and spend the day crashing into people.

But if you can do all that for half price, who's to argue? !
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think it's inactive while skiing, you have to look downwards towards the base of your field of vision to pick up the HUD display. I've never been unfortunate enough to have a collision with anyone thus far, despite the best efforts of many middle aged french gentlemen. Touch wood. Thanks for your wildly assumptive and entirely unhelpful opinion though!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
these were pioneered by 'Zeal' probably the best goggles out there, just hard ot get in the uk
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Being a boy anything that makes me feel/think I'm actually James Bond is brilliant.... When it reads max speed 28 km/h though the realisation I'm not might be too much to bear.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
More gimmicks to spend money on - I want one!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If they could connect to a HD vid camera that would clinch it for me . . . but for half price uuuuuuuuuuuhdribble snowHead too
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Can your mate get me a pair for half price plus a beer?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
iskar wrote:
just hard ot get in the uk

There were some in the Cambridge Apple store earlier this week if that helps anyone
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
He does like beer... Think it's limited to one per person, but if you ask anyone you know who works for apple they might be able to help you out.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Masque wrote:
If they could connect to a HD vid camera that would clinch it for me . . . but for half price uuuuuuuuuuuhdribble snowHead too

They connect to the Contour hd cameras. I have a set of Uvex goggs with the recon HUD included for about £370 from sport-conrad.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
andy from embsay, excuse me while I wipe the drool off . .. that's me set for a new set o'goggles. DAM $600 Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Masque, i've had a "significant" birthday...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy