Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine/Avoriaz Group Trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just returned from my first ski trip in 5 years from Kuhtai in Austria and have caught the bug again. With that in mind I'm seriously considering booking a chalet for sole occupation in late March. It is self catering so the plan would be to share cooking of evening meals but there are 3 spare double rooms with en-suite and cost for the week is £1800 for the chalet. No free place nonsense and I'm happy to be very open about costs. If three more couples attend then your share would be £225 per person for the week plus flight costs to Geneva. If you take young children and are happy for them to share your room then there's no reason why their place can't be free.
I'm a good intermediate skier but my partner has just had ski lessons from our last holiday in Austria and is still a relative newbie.
We're both in our 40's and will be taking our 3 year old son so obviously we have no objections to other children attending. Drop me a line if you think you might be interested and I'll send you all the chalet details.
I organised a trip to Morzine about 6 years ago and over 30 people attended; it was a great trip but I'm looking to do it on a smaller scale this time.

Joe Malone
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What dates would you be doing this? We're a couple of 20 something's, who are always keen for some good skiing!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well we're both pretty much out of annual leave this year so we're looking at the week commencing Saturday 30th of March or the following week.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy