Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton snow homes -inghams

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone done this in the past. Don't know accommodation ahead of departure, but local guest houses?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
fuego, Not with Inghams but did it with Crystal, we didnt even know the resort only the airport to fly to. Ended up in a 4* Chalet in La Plagne for 2 weeks for less than the other guests paid for a week Toofy Grin I suppose its hit and miss what you get, at least you can sort your lift pass beforehand.

Local guest houses should be reasonable at least, check some out and see whats on offer from different standards, then decide.

Good luck and enjoy St.A
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've been on various snow houses, allocation on arrival deals in the past and they have all been very good en-suite b&B type places. One of them was adjacent to the main lift in Mayrhofen, some of them are slightly further out of town. I'm more picky now so haven't done it for a few years but there's no doubt you can save a few quid (although the stress levels do go up somewhat).
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have done a on a before in Saalbach, the hotel was about a 20 minute walk to the lifts but the ski bus stopped outside, great Austrian hotel and food though, I seem to remember I rangup the TO to ask what was the maximum distance they would put you away from the lifts/resort.

Best thing about it was when 4 of us turned up at the hotel was that the hotel was more surprised to see us then we were, phoning up the TO with the words "Ja, Englanders vier" Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy