Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

does anyone know if sella ronda is ok without car?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was looking to go there, but I can't really find info on whether one could go there easily without a car.

Also, is this a good place. I am an intermediate skier and never skied in Europe. It appears that Lon-Ven is one of the few cheap flights remaining late december.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
amps, There are transfers available from airports to the resorts. For instance Arraba has a subsidised transfer service from Venice Marco Polo and Treviso airports. I suspect others do the same. If going with a TO then transfers will be provided.

It's a great place for an intermediate, you will love it and the scenery is stunning.

Welcome to Snowheads. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
can you recommend another town beside arabba? I won't have a car, but I assume once I am at sella ronda there will be buses to get from mountain to mountain? nothing against arabba, but it seems booked up or expensive. looking at 29 dec - 3 jan and I know it is high season.

thanks for the welcome Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
amps, If you're in a resort on the Sella Ronda circuit you won't need any transport to do the Sella Ronda. There are, however, lots more unlinked areas covered by the lift pass and these can be reached by bus. There are also spurs off the Sella Ronda circuit to explore without needing buses, which with the circuit will provide you with plenty of variety.

What sort of resort are you looking for? i.e Lots of apres or peaceful quiet family resort.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Selva is also nice. However I am confused about what you are asking.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
NickyJ: I won't have a car, so I am asking how much of a problem that will be. Sounds like not too much, once I get there from Venice.

Geepee: Don't care about the resort. Frankly, if it has four walls and ceiling i'll be happy. Just wanna ski Smile , but have budget constraints.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've stayed in Val Gardena, and Canatzie both delightful plus easy access to lots of skiing.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Somebody was on here advertising a site for helping people share transfers recently.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
There's also a bus from Innsbruck to Val Gardena (ie Ortisei and Selva), which iirc is also a very good price, similar to Venice-Arabba price. Other than that, places in San Cassiano and Corvara, do transfers included to/from Innsbruck or Venice.
Not sure if there's a bus from Venice/Verona/Innsbruck to Campitello/Canazei, unless it's a package deal? There's certainly one from Bolzano station.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy