Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transceiver Hire - Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi!

I've been floating around this forum for a while but finally decided to push the procrastination to registering Smile

Im heading out to Tignes next week and being a skint student really cannot afford the outgoings of a full avy kit at the moment. Does anyone know anywhere in Tignes that rents transceivers out? (Probe and shovel a bonus but I may well be able to borrow these).

I know SCGB do but this trip was a last minute affair after spending far too much time admiring the webcams so I don't have to time to get it posted out.

Thanks for your help

Oli
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
.... if you can't get one in Tignes then here at the Mountatin Pro shop in the centre of Val they hire the gear out cheaply by that day (not sure how much of top of head im afraid though) BUT I am sure Tignes will have somewhere too!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I went into four separate shops in Tignes Val Claret on the PSB last week, asking if I could rent transceivers. I had a resounding "non" and Gallic shrugs from all, with the exception of Skimium who seemed to be waiting for a delivery of them.

Mrs M.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
OliMcK, Never found one in Tignes, I know one for certian in Val, 15 euro a day. Boraso Sports
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm sure that the ski shop in Lavachet, opposite the Hauts de Toviere hired off-piste kit last year. Can't recall the name of the shop, but its the one nearest the road, not set back where Tignes Spirt is.

Lavachet is sometimes cheaper than La LAc or Val Claret so you may get a good deal.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy