Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire in La Tania

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there, just after some opinions.

What are peoples experiences of the hire companies in La Tania?

Ski Higher seem to be well regarded by latania.co.uk. Has anyone used Ski Set (Ski wave)? or Intersport?

Thanks in advance

Jon
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not really the question you asked but I have booked through AlpinResorts last time and for when we go in April. They are middle men and you still need to choose which shop. I have to say I have just gone with which ever is closest to where we are staying normally for convenience POV.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we used ski higher 3 years ago, right on the piste, busy, and changed stuff without question.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jonkgray78, Ski Higher are very helpful - changed skis without question when asked, and have several English staff so no language problems. Would recommend
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ski Higher feature on the skimium.com website - check prices, you might do better by renting through that - they are offering some extra discounts.

Might be worth finding out how much the gear you want would cost you, through Skimium (who obviously take a cut) and then ringing the shop to see if you can get a better price direct.

Just walking into the shop on the day risks your having to pay top price.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I worked in the 3 Valleys last season and the company I worked for used Ski Higher as ski supplier; the staff are great, very helpful and mostly English. Depending where you are staying in LT they also offer an in-chalet fitting service, which is rather handy. They have lots of stock either in store or at their warehouse, so if you have some particular skis you'd like you can request them. Overall; very good.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We are in La Tania now. I brought a party of 27 of whom about 20 were renting gear. The staff in Ski Higher were great and as efficient as could be expected when faced with 20 x 20 year olds on a Sunday morning. I would definitely use them again.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
any of these ski shops hire out Telemarks?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy