Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

HELP: Tignes lift pass €uro upgrade costs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just after a bit of information, would be great to hear from people who have done this...

Has anyone, provided with a voucher for a 6 day Tignes ski pass, upgraded to a 6 day Espace Killy pass at the ticket office in resort upon collection (as opposed

to paying for the upgrade with the tour op).

If so, how much did you pay? Have been informed that you only have to pay €39, but I think this is a mistake as that is also the one day upgrade price.

Any indication would be appreciated. We are unsure if we want it and want the freedom to decide in resort. Don't not want to be in a position where we have to

pay over the odds in resort when we could have just sorted it with the TO before leaving.

Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bloominglovesnow, A TO usually charges over the odds in my experience paying in resort or buying ticket on the net from the resort usually the cheapest, unless TO guarantees the cheapest price and some do.

But why take aTignes pass when you want an Espace?

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sat 8-12-12 12:15; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The TO upgrade is fine, I just need to know what the actual cost is Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
suppose you could ask the direct ?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I did. They said €39 to upgrade from 6 day Tignes to 6 day Espace Killy, but I had a look and €39 is the one day upgrade cost...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
£235 for 6 days for Killy, Tignes £197.50 a friend who lives there says an upgrade only for one day, you cannot upgrade a week pass to the other or he doesnt know anyone that would want to, this is where the 39 euro price is from. You need an Espace pass to start with

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sat 8-12-12 12:28; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I know this. I have a 6 day tignes pass from the TO already. I may want to upgrade to 6 day espace killy when I collect my pass in resort, therefore I want to know how much I will need to pay on the spot. It is €39 for the day, but i was told it is the same amount for a 6 day upgrade. can anyone confirm if this is right, or the actual 'on the spot' 6 day espace killy upgrade cost?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It is just to know if I can save money on the upgrade if, having bought a package with a 6 day tignes ski pass, I can upgrade cheaper in resort
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
bloominglovesnow, what cynic is saying, is that you can only buy an upgrade for one day. You can't buy an upgrade for a week other than 6 x daily upgrades.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Right, that makes much more sense. Wow, so best to buy the lift pass uprade before going! My package comes with a 6 day local pass and it is only £49 to upgrade to full area.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
bloominglovesnow, I have just been to the lift pass office and spoken with them. To upgrade the pass from Tignes to EK is €39 for the week. It would cost you the same to upgrade for one day (or 2...3,4,5) - so sadly your tour op is taking €10 for organising it (on top of their commission for selling you the original pass).

Why - I can only guess - is that it is an arrangement bewtween the 2 separate lift companies to make life easy.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy