Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Innsbruck flights booked 16th to 21st

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
..but not sure where to go. We always go to Lech, which is lovely if it's sunny but can be a bit wicked if the weather sets in. We've been to Corvara but is there enough snow there? Help!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm in Lech next week, as a change from the usual Dolomites addiction, looking forward to explore a bit more as last time the weather was set in both days I was there, lots of snow but no good if you can't see where you're going!!

Corvara has seen a bit of the recent snow, it's mighty cold so they will be making loads, I can't see that there will be a lack of piste skiing that week.

I can't think of anywhere else with lots of skiing in striking distance of Innsbruck as scenic and charming as those two areas though.

Ischgl maybe, but is a bit brash and the skiing is mostly treeless bowls.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
luigi, We'll be in Lech too - hopefully at Hotel Salome, Oberlech - great hospitality and food. Let's hope for some sunshine!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
erica2004, I'm slumming it down in the village at the Montfort, food will depend on who they've got in to chef and I expect we'll make our own fun, but at £299 inc. flight and transfers I can't really complain!

Yes...please...sunshine this time!! Cool
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
luigi, We were in Lech before Christmas last year and missed our flight home due to avalanche control on the roads...
If the sun shines, Lech is magnificent this time of year - very quiet on the slopes. In fact at Stuben we've skied on our own! I'm pretty much a piste skier but the run down from the Schlosskopf has gentle off piste to practice on. You just have to put up with the slow, cold chair!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy