Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Awesome Ski Flask

Poster: A snowHead
Hi, a friend of mine is just launching a business to sell high-quality sky flasks. Check it out here:

Ski Flask

Would love any comments!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 8-12-12 16:51; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003O89U74/ref=asc_df_B003O89U7410887618?smid=A1Z2MF6MNB289B&tag=amz07b-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B003O89U74&hvpos=1o1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1239016567969872071&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=
So charging nearly £60 for a bit of engraving, good luck to him finding enough idiots to make a business out of it! Even a posh stainless flask will only cost £20 or so!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This one's going to be worse than the jumper thread.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pretty expensive, and pretty boring design!

Get some leather one there too, much nicer to hold with bare skin (unscrewing the top with gloves can be tricky) in the cold than metal.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DB, Yup, fun to had, wonder if its from a sockpuppet of one of the jumper guys!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi, a "friend" of mine is starting up a small business selling over priced (insert item here) and I thought you lot would be stupid enough to buy it. Thanks for the free add. Check it out here ......
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Whoah, didn't mean to offend anyone. I'll take it down. Is there a way?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Not about to buy anything from people who don't know the difference between loose and lose either. Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kennethmarshall, No offence, we are having a bit of fun!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Noooo you are missing the point. I have just placed and order for 10000 of them.... why you ask.

resale - Nah.
snowheads presents - Nah

because of this.

quote....

Guarantee

If you are not satisfied, for any reason, simply return the flask withing 1 year and we will refund you 110% of the purchase price. No questions asked.

quote ends.

So I have 10000 on order, 10000 * £64 = £640,000. They will all be returned because I won't like the colour (it's a reason after all). I get £640,000 back, + 10% = £64,000.

Heck, I may even keep one myself, so £63,936 profit (less interest lost of course). I would be buying more but the bank account can't stand it.

You lot are so not supportive of startups sometimes...
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ansta1, Check the FAQ, 110% on your first one only, so I make that a huge loss after you've posted them back!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Bu66er just found a flaw in the plan...

Q. Do you have a limit of how many I can purchase?

A. No. However, the 110% money-back guarantee is only available for the first item. Additional items will be refunded at the 100% purchase price.

kennethmarshall,

apologies for the humour but why are should we pay £64 for a hip flask that we can find for £10 elsewhere (accepting we would need to add engraving).

http://www.johnlewis.com/231281804/Product.aspx
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
davkt wrote:
ansta1, Check the FAQ, 110% on your first one only, so I make that a huge loss after you've posted them back!

True - but you can use the 10% on the one to buy the Amazon advertised flask above and it will almost cost you nothing for the same product sans Pendant Ski engraving Smile
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
"Q. Do you have a limit of how many I can purchase?

A. No. However, the 110% money-back guarantee is only available for the first item. Additional items will be refunded at the 100% purchase price."

so actually 640,010 and then shipping them back.... Oh well Rodders, this time next year we will be millionaires!
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
We should all buy one for a cheeky £6.40 until the bust business starts reneging on the guarantee. Otherwise they are having a large zoo animal. It's a hip flask knocked out in China probably for under $1 a unit probably

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=hip+flask
ski holidays
So you don't lose the cap if you drop it on the chairlift. What about the rest of it ?

I'm out.
ski holidays
Awesome is not a word to be used here unless directly attributed to SNOW. This is NOT UarseA
snow report
kennethmarshall, it is not a ski flask. In fact it has nothing to do with skiing.
latest report
Bikeandsnow wrote:
kennethmarshall, it is not a ski flask. In fact it has nothing to do with skiing.

indeed, this is a ski-flask, and although twice the price, you do get 2 for the money. And I can't see you using the hip-flask to prod mates in the lift queue, drag the O/H or Boarder friends on the flat.

http://www.edgeandwax.co.uk/656472/products/leki_2013_hot_shot_s_ski_poles.aspx
snow conditions
specially designd for a chairlift? nice work. I'm sure Lord Fontelroy having a swig going down the first drive of pawpaw's shoot 100 years ago was thinking what a boon it would be on the old charabang ski lift

that said, everyone needs one - i never go skiing without mine
snow report
There's only one showHead I'd trust to take a swig from his flask . . . Does anyone else think that sounds just a wee bit too homaerotic? . . . Tall Tone, take a bow. He fills his with unique and brilliant malts . . . the rest of you, to my experience, fill yours from sewer leakage Evil or Very Mad
latest report
^ its getting the coke and ice cubes in on top of the malt thats tricky NehNeh
snow conditions
barry wrote:
^ its getting the coke and ice cubes in on top of the malt thats tricky NehNeh

barry, If someone walks up to you and kicks you in the balls for no apparent reason . . . think back to that post Evil or Very Mad

I will find him . . . .
ski holidays
Masque, of course I jest, i'm usually packing a Tomintoul 16 or a Triple Distilled beauty from the real home of whiskEy, and nothing so uncivilised as offering swigs to ski partners, my flask comes complete with 2 little steel tumblers. TallyHo
snow conditions
Masque wrote:
There's only one showHead I'd trust to take a swig from his flask . . . Does anyone else think that sounds just a wee bit too homaerotic? . . . Tall Tone, take a bow. He fills his with unique and brilliant malts . . . the rest of you, to my experience, fill yours from sewer leakage Evil or Very Mad

You probably know quite a bit about that....non? Twisted Evil wink
latest report
Chasseur, sewer water? regrettably yes Evil or Very Mad

barry, there are limits to humor wink
snow report
What a mug i've been, paying £9.99 for mine (albeit without the fancy engraving (about 50p a letter from my trophy guy (Yeah, i've got a trophy guy... you DON'T???))
snow report
Richard_Sideways, is that like a trophy wife? Toofy Grin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kennethmarshall, I like the idea of a ski flask, can you please confirm how long it would keep my coffee warm?
snow conditions
Ray Zorro, Well untill you get a reply my guess is around 30 seconds after you drop it on the floor after burning your fingers filling it! Aluminium is a good conductor of heat!
ski holidays
davkt, Think they're pressed stainless steel, but it's still a fair point well made.
snow conditions
barry, The nature of my relationship with my trophy guy is between me, him and my trophy cabinet.
ski holidays
Never mind the flask... where can I get one of these trophy guys? Toofy Grin
snow report
Ditch water!! Pure home-made sloe gin in my flask there is - you ought to share a chairlift with me one day Masque,
latest report
Schuss in Boots wrote:
Never mind the flask... where can I get one of these trophy guys? Toofy Grin
You had your chance Sugar Buns and you blew it rolling eyes
snow report
Masque, I never blew it... that was just a vicious rumour... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Schuss in Boots, We've all seen what you can do to a rollup Shocked Shocked Shocked
snow report
1) Flask S/S covered in leather and came with two stainless steel pouring spouts for 14.99
2) It's full of Caol Ila cask strength - sloe gin be b0ggered
3) is there any reason I would want to have 'Pendant ski' emblazoned on anything? Am I missing something? Is this some hyper-trendy label that passed me by? Should I get my flask engraved 'Pedant Ski'?
ski holidays
RattytheSnowRat, It should be engraved "Property of Masque"
snow report
Megamum wrote:
Ditch water!! Pure home-made sloe gin in my flask there is - you ought to share a chairlift with me one day Masque,

Can't wait to see what the children turn out like...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy