Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski school recommendation in Ellmau

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Morning all

With christmas looming round the corner and my wife and I's holiday at the beginning of January I thought I would kill 2 birds with 1 stone and book her some private ski lessons.

After reading through this forum "Blacksheepski" came up as a highly recommended school.

I emailed them last month about lesson types, but their out of office said they are closed till the beginning of December.

I have now just logged back in, and their website now says they are fully booked up and will not be answering emails till April 2013.

So I am back to square one.

So my question is can anyone recommend a ski school / instructor in Ellmau who do Private lessons.

My wife, bless her, is colour phobic !!!!!!!

On a green slope she is a brilliant skier, however as soon as the run changes to blue she refuses to go on it and that is where the argument starts.

My "teaching" technique of....."come on love it's easy" hasn't worked

So with this is mind has anyone got any recommendations.

To keep the cost down, and so that she can have a lesson every day, I don't mind if you are a local person who is wanting to earn a few extra Euro's.

I just need someone, other than myself, to boost her confidence.

(When she lessons in the chill factor in Manchester she will go from the top of the main slope and quite happily bimble her way down.

But once the instructor has finished she reverts back to default settings and sticks to the nursery slopes)

Thanks in advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thread here..
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=85094

Direct links for two of the schools mentioned in the thread
http://www.schischule-ellmau.at/en.html
http://www.skischule-ellmau.at/en/start.html

Both do private lessons. I've never been to Ellmau so can't comment on what they are like personally. And to be honest with private lessons unless you are recommended a particular instructor it's a bit a luck of the draw.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Layne

I will drop them an email each and take it from there snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy