Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I want to donate my skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a pair of skis in excellent skiable condition that I no longer use. I would rather donate them to a good cause than flog them but can't find anything on the DSUK site about equipment donations. Does anyone know of any charities that collect ski equipment?

I'm not sure if the skis are suitable (Icelantic Pilgrim 08/09 model with Vist bindings) but it's worth a try.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can't see your generosity being turned down by any adaptive ski school, there are a few DSUK members on here,maybe send a PM to one of them. There was a guy recently (sitskisteve?) who was looking for unwanted skis for his sitski, I expect others would be glad of them too. Very Happy
I have previously dealt with Charlie DSUK on here, he was really helpful.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks lilywhite, I'll PM him. I was surprised when a web search on donating skis turned up mainly US-centric results. Of the UK results, they all provide info on how to donate money but no one seems to want hardware.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Zero-G, Please let me know if you wont find any home for your skis as I am sure I could use them during my activities for some of my disabled skiers Smile.
Regards, Dom
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy