Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French breathalyser and hi-viz law suspended

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Note - I can't vouch for the article's authenticity!

http://news.motorbiker.org/blogs.nsf/dx/france-hi-viz-armband-and-breathalyzers-law-suspended.htm
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Appears broadly correct according to this: http://www.service-public.fr/actualites/002384.html - implentation of the law delayed to March pending scrutiny by committee.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Does that mean anyone who bought one of those breathalyser kits can get a refund from the French Authorities as they are no longer required?.... wink Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bug just bought a kit. still the high vis jackets are always a good idea
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Saw the things at 2.50€ the other day, only time I've seen them in stock anywhere but still wasn't going to buy two at that price!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
result, was just about to buy some for our trip in january
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We just need to get comrade Hollande to suck back on his tax policies and all will be right with the world.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy