Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ACL injury and Tech bindings.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am just returning after a years absence following an ACL rupture and subsequent surgical reconstruction. I want to start touring, venturing beyond the side country/day tours that i have done before and doing some hut to hut trips. I am very tempted by the tech bindings mainly because of the weight saving but how much more of a risk of re-injury am i taking by using tech vs fritschi bindings. Are there snowHead 's who are using tech bindings after ACL repairs? What are your views. What are the considerations? I know there is no text book answer but i just wanted to gauge peoples thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I do. I don't think they release as well as Fritschi or Marker offerings but I generally reign my skiing in a little for touring anyway so I don't fall too often

I don't think they are everyday skiing bindings for me but for days when I will not be on piste and won't be using lifts much, they are great. I have quiver killer inserts so I can swap between tech bindings and Dukes pretty easily
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy