Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mid-End December - Anyone have a snow itch that needs scratching

Poster: A snowHead
I'm free from the 2nd week of December..... & want to do the usual pre crimbo powder hunt, A week would be ideal but completely flexible as I'm free from work until January.

Ideal scenario would be drive out to France Tignes/Flayne/St Foy etc, have transport, happy to head to where ever has powder. Maybe a ski tour etc I like to doing things on a budget but would also be up for any last min deals etc.

43 year old male (married) likes beer, cars & snow, good skier & beginner intermediate rusty boarder with permission from o/h to go skiing Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

I'm looking to go for a week leaving 15/16th Dec. Planning on booking a Catered Chalet in a snowsure resort (probably Tignes). They are going quite cheap £300-£400 but single supplement bumps it up a lot so let me know if you are interested in going together.

I would class myself as a good intermediate boarder (can ride any colour run confidently), prefer the mountains to the park (although don't mind having a go) and love off-piste. Easy-going, like a few beers and having a laugh etc. etc. In my 40's but not too old to have a good time.

Railton.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

We have some spaces left in our Chalet Bon Vie in La Plagne from 16th - 23rd Dec if that helps?

The chalet is ski-in ski-out and has en-suite bedrooms, lounge with log fire, free wifi, complimentary bar and a fully catered service.

It's £399 per person with no single supplement for a single room - details via the tag line below.

Happy planning!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow and Sunshine wrote:
Hi,

We have some spaces left in our Chalet Bon Vie in La Plagne from 16th - 23rd Dec if that helps?

The chalet is ski-in ski-out and has en-suite bedrooms, lounge with log fire, free wifi, complimentary bar and a fully catered service.

It's £399 per person with no single supplement for a single room - details via the tag line below.

Happy planning!

I've been with you guys a couple of times now to Tignes Le Lac is'nt it, so might well consider it.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Railton wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking to go for a week leaving 15/16th Dec. Planning on booking a Catered Chalet in a snowsure resort (probably Tignes). They are going quite cheap £300-£400 but single supplement bumps it up a lot so let me know if you are interested in going together.

I would class myself as a good intermediate boarder (can ride any colour run confidently), prefer the mountains to the park (although don't mind having a go) and love off-piste. Easy-going, like a few beers and having a laugh etc. etc. In my 40's but not too old to have a good time.

Railton.

We sound on the same wavelength, I might have a friend who is up for a jolly to add in. Happy to do the chalet thing no problems.

I'll be keeping my eye out on the weather situation, would like to do St Foy if its open at that point but only if there is decent cover
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I found a good deal on a single room in a chalet so I'm sorted. Hopefully you will find something too.

Railton.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Do you fancy this?

I'm free from December 14th- 22nd.

Serre Chevalier 250km of piste.

Hotel, reasonable food (not luxury), skipass inc (value €214)
http://wintersport.sunweb.nl/frankrijk/serre_chevalier_vallee/briancon/residence_le_signal_du_prorel.htm?view=prices&month=201212&day=15&airport&vtype=2&dur-8&transporttype=EV

http://www.serre-chevalier.com/en/winter/ski-area/resort-live2/webcam/
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
2weird2die wrote:
Do you fancy this?

I'm free from December 14th- 22nd.

Serre Chevalier 250km of piste.

Hotel, reasonable food (not luxury), skipass inc (value €214)
http://wintersport.sunweb.nl/frankrijk/serre_chevalier_vallee/briancon/residence_le_signal_du_prorel.htm?view=prices&month=201212&day=15&airport&vtype=2&dur-8&transporttype=EV

http://www.serre-chevalier.com/en/winter/ski-area/resort-live2/webcam/

That sounds interesting, I'm assuming thats driving out
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Heading out to Val D with UCPA 15th to 22nd if you fancy it.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I wouldn't go to Colorado to scratch it if I were you.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I would normally drive down, but preferably not alone. I am flexible on dates/times. Normally overnight drive, but have also tried a cheap Formule1 stop-over, which worked out well.

Hotel is ok, but nothing special. Based in Briancon at bottom lift with skibus to the other villages.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just found this, my brother went went last year siad it was great. Check out the resort info

http://www.igluski.com/mayrhofen/snow-houses_p24368?holidayid=53862925
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cptsideways, they haven't got my December dates. Although the 5th Jan week looks good at £282.

Sharing a triple?
I can't find the supplement for HB.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Rishie, 15th is getting closer and still not sorted. do you have details?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Les Alpes d'Écosse?

pow pow bluebird the nooooooo! wink
latest report
Crystal have some mega offers on for the 16th of December to Arinsal half board £145 ! right in the middle of town too.

Just checking they have some snow....
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy