Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PSA: to those planning to ski some North American resorts - last week to buy cheap passes!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a heads up (prompted by the other thread) as I was caught out last year and ended up paying over the odds for lift passes.

If you are skiing some of the Colorado and Tahoe resorts (no idea about other areas) you probably want to get online and look at and purchase your lift passes this week. They stop selling the better value season passes on the 2nd Dec and after that you're pretty much stuck with the full by the day rates which are more expensive.

http://www.snow.com/epic-pass/passes.aspx
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sarah, you can still buy multi day discount passes after 02/12/12, so wont have to pay day rates. Madeye-Smiley

Places like American Ski classics sell them all season, they may increase slightly ( never have for me) than the introductory rate but still nowhere near the day rate - does anyone ever pay the resort asking day rate ? Shocked
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bones, Thanks for that, I would still buy now though if I knew I was going. What happened to me last year was that my friend told me to get a summit value pass but didn't say there was a deadline, I missed it. I managed to get a multiday pass from Ski Safari Extras which was cheaper than the resort asking price ( I phoned the lift desk and asked aswell as checking everywhere online) but still considerably more than a summit vale pass. And another bad thing was that it was issued as a paper ticket and there was no way to change this to a hands free rf pass so you couldn't collect your mountain stats, on hill photos etc and view them online. After a few days we found it was possible to get a blank rf pass and create an account to do that so at least we didn't miss that completely as it's quite a nice feature (well it is until their system 'loses' you and your data but that's another story).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy