Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Off-piste Solden

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Moving out to Solden in less than 10 days!

Anybody got any advice of some nice areas to find both for guided and non-guided routes.

Pretty confident skier but new to off piste. Wont be skiing alone, will be hopefully finding some slightly more experienced skiers while on my season
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
philmill05,

I skied a couple of weeks in Solden, mainly skiing off-piste. We used the guides at The Freeride Center for a couple of days. We skied some amazing terrain and some superb snow. There were virtually no other people skiing off-piste when we were there about 7 years ago. We skied some fantastic couloirs and faces in deep powder. We skied with Lorraine Huber and Marcus from the Freeride Center. I would spend a few days with them to start with. You should have a wonderful time.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we are coming to solden in a few days so i will check out the freeride centre too !
where is it ?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
immer schuss,

Somewhere on the main street. Google them.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy