Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

airport conections

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hello fellow snowheads

booked a ski hol to the usa , starting in manchester fly to paris cdg and then onto salt lake city and bozeman
just had a mail from tour operator changing flight times into paris from man . instead of 1hr 50 min between flights. now got 1 hr to make connection onto delta flight to salt lake . they both land and depart terminal 2e at cdg but terminal maps show 57 gates over three satallite terminals .
think this is cutting it a bit tight .
has anyone had to do this recently and what were your experiences .
will i or my luggage make it !
Confused Confused
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The staff at cdg are not at all helpful. We dd a similar transfer, flight out delayed, where told there was no problem getting transfer. Landed at cdg to be told you fly tomorrow, you have to wait in airport. We decided to try and make the transfer, queue jumping to get transfer bus etc and made it. They old have easily shuttled us over. Will never go via cdg again!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

The staff at cdg are not at all helpful. We dd a similar transfer, flight out delayed, where told there was no problem getting transfer. Landed at cdg to be told you fly tomorrow, you have to wait in airport. We decided to try and make the transfer, queue jumping to get transfer bus etc and made it. They old have easily shuttled us over. Will never go via cdg again!

Agreed. The worst airport in the world. Bar none. Rude, unpleasant, badly organised and more. I speak fluent French, which I thought might help. When a group of English speaking people were asking about flight delays in English, during a similar transfer situation, I offered to help, and asked in French. I asked politely, very politely given the growing anger of the group around him. The member of staff simply turned and walked away.

I've been to many an airport, and CDG is the top of my "Avoid" list. Sorry.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
f1l, sounds a nightmare. Did you book the flights with the same agent? Have you tried talking with them to find a solution? Is there an option of cancelling the changed flights free of charge and booking something else?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If your Manchester flight is a codeshare with delta you should be OK - US carriers will often delay take off for a small time if the incoming codeshare flight has an acceptable gate time.

If you Manchester flight is on an entirely different ticket you haven't a hope!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
yeah all booked with tour op , all air france codeshare flights , but flights are operated by flybe and delta
spoke with tour op today looking into it now .
see what happens .
was looking on youtube at transfers in term 2e using metro lisa on security side
one of the guys at work transfered through cdg last year and he said from landing taxi to gate took twenty min
we will see what the tour op comes up with .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy