Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saalbach long weekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm finding it impossible to find any cheap accommodation in Saalbach (self catering is fine) for a weekend Thurs 31 Jan - Mon 4 Feb. It doesn't have to be then, but sometime in Feb. We basically just need 4 days in the snow with minimal time off work, anything else is completely optional. We can't do a full chalet week holiday.

If anybody can offer any help or ideas, I'm getting desperate...

Many thanks..........
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
apeman241, all of the hotels, apartments and pensions will be holding out in the hope of selling both weeks rather than shutting down both of them for a 4 night booking. After Christmas, you'll have a little more chance of finding something, and a couple of weeks before you go you're pretty likely to find somewhere as they'll be running out of options to fill their bookings.

The village website at http://saalbach.com/ is the best place to search when the time comes
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
apeman241, My sympathies! If there are only two of you, you're welcome to use our spare bedroom in our 2 bedroom apartment. If it's more than two, our studio apartment (sleeps 2-4) is available for the w/c 09/02/13, but I don't suppose that really helps - let me know if my supposition is wrong. As ousekjarr, has said, the problem is that you are chopping into both the week before and the week after that weekend. As it's high season and demand for accommodation generally exceeds supply in Saalbach, it may be difficult.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
apeman241, Sorry, late night mental aberration - I've now realised that we will be occupying our studio apartment (not the 2 bedroom one, which is booked) at the time you have in mind, so the 'spare bedroom' suggestion isn't possible.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
From http://saalbach.com/ :

Quote:

Saalbach

Angebot Nr.: 373664 vom 21.11.2012 14:56
Für Ihren Urlaub macht Ihnen Lienbichlhof folgendes Angebot:
Von 31.01.2013 bis 04.02.2013

1 Zimmer für 2 Person(en)
4 Tag(e) um 33.00 Euro pro Person und Tag inklusive Parkplatz
Ausstattung und Leistung: Etagen WC und Etagendusche

Gesamtsumme für das/die Zimmer oder für die Wohnung: 264.00 Euro, Ortstaxe exklusive

Ausstattung und Leistungen: Frühstück, Erweitertes Frühstück, Hausbar, Nichtraucherzimmer im Haus, Etagenbad / WC, Haustier möglich, Fernsehraum, Internet, Parkplatz, Spielwiese, Urlaub am Bauernhof
Homepage: Lienbichlhof, Telefon: +43 (0) 6541 7154

Quote:

Hinterglemm

Angebot Nr.: 373527 vom 21.11.2012 14:52

Für Ihren Urlaub macht Ihnen Landhaus Kröll folgendes Angebot:
Von 31.01.2013 bis 04.02.2013

1 Doppelzimmer für 2 Person(en)
4 Tag(e) um 40.00 Euro pro Person und Tag ohne Verpflegung

Gesamtsumme für das/die Zimmer oder für die Wohnung: 320.00 Euro, Ortstaxe exklusive

Ausstattung und Leistungen: Frühstück mit Aufpreis, Brötchenservice Appartement, Mikrowelle im Appartement, Gartengriller, Nichtraucherzimmer im Haus, TV im Zimmer / Appartement, Radio im Zimmer / Appartement, Haartrockner, Garagen, Garage inklusive, Sommersaison

Homepage: Landhaus Kröll, Telefon: 0043 6541 8526
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy