Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Gets ski hire and lift passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Staying in Les Gets over New Year. Can't wait! We are staying with esprit ski.

1. Lift pass. Buy online now or in resort?
2. Lift pass. Local or entire ski area? We're a group of intermediate skiers comfortable on blue runs.
3. Ski hire. Which shop should we use? Do any store ur gear near foot of lifts? I'm not sure how far our chalet is from lifts.

Any advice appreciated especially if you have stayed in this resort with esprit ski.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mike-H,

1 Online and pick up from Office de Tourisme

2 Plenty to ski in Les Gets/Morzine area, good variety of blues, reds

3 Berthet Sports (Twinner) have a good spot right on the Front de Neige and just across the road from tourist office. We have always found them friendly and professional. You can leave your snowboots there obviously like other ski hire shops but not sure of anywhere that would safely store more than that. There aren't any ski lockers anymore, though there has been some work at the access to main lifts so who knows....

Where are you staying? We have never been with a TO but are regulars Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mike-H, You can also leave boots etc at the Ski Fun Shop which is opposite the bottom of the lifts and the ticket office.
Friends of our daughter are staying with Ski Esprit but probably the week after New Year, somewhere around the 5th I think. Lots of small children of course. They are at the Chaumiere - I believe that is the name.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Many thanks for the replies. I will order ski passes online and collect. I assume Esprit will charge over the odds for this service. I will check out the ski shops, I bet there are discounts somewhere online too.

Yes we are at Chaumiere. In our group we have two kids in school and one teacher so we are stuck with the expensive weeks. The chalet is split into four seperate chalets for groups of 8-12. Not sure how far it is from ski lifts though.

Cant wait. Seemed ideal resort. Good mix of runs, not too far from airport as we have 2 infants, and 2 todlers. Stuff to do in resort for one non skier and we like to spend a few hours every day with the kids in the snow. Only a few weeks now and Christmas five days before. Bloody excited.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We rented from Delevay sports when we were in Les Gets two seasons ago and they are based at the bottom of the slopes by the main lift. They also have lockers to store your boots and ski's overnight.
Decent kit supplied by good friendly knowledgable staff
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mike-H, Pamski, where is Chaumiere? Is it on the Morzine road just along from Mont Chery lift? I have noticed little ones in pink tabards singing on the way to ski school in the mornings..... Madeye-Smiley

Mike-H, Les Gets will be great for your group. We regularly get Twinner and Ski set discount emails so a little hunting should prove beneficial. Sorry only just deleted the latest batch a few days ago rolling eyes
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
marmotte16, From my little research I think it is nearer the Mont Chery lift which I beleive is not the main set of lifts in the resort. If so how far from main lifts are we?
I am sure I will track some discount codes down.
no_snow_in_swindon, Thanks for info. I will look at these guys too.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The Mont Chery lift to the main resort centre is a ten minute walk tops. Our chalet was down near there when we stayed there but we didn't ski the Mont Chery side at all as we made use of the lockers at Delevay sports
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
marmotte16, Mike-H, yes it is on the Morzine side, along from the garage and the children seem quite happy to go along, as you say, in a line singing away. Must be a ten minute walk I suppose to the main lifts.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy