Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl accommodation for 3 nights at end of Feb 2013

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is it possible to stay in Ischgl for 3 nights. I passed through there in campervan last year and popped into a few hotels and most said wouldn't take less than week booking. In fact most said they were already pretty much fully booked for most of 2013 season back last season. Any ideas anybody? Budget not an issue.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lowcroft, if budget is really not an issue then you could book for a week and leave early...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've met people, mainly Germans, who have gone just for the weekend but I wouldn't say it was easy. Have you thought of trying the outlying villages like Mathon?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Corky, thanks. Have started to look at Kappl and other villages. will do that unless I can find a hotel in Ischgl that does less than a week. Probably just get on the phone tomorrow and start ringing them. Will post anything that I find out that's helpful.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I stayed in an aparthotel called collina, think website is collina.at, last year, for three days. Booked it last minute, prob the week beforehand.
Was a very nice place, good breakfast (€12 - not cheap) and decent Sauna downstairs. Was new and well furnished. Could happily have cooked there if motivated. Found it on the Ischgl website.

We had to stay elsewhere on the last night because they were taking in other people for a week. Stayed in Kappl. Was grand if you had a car and didn't want to do the apres in Ischgl but there was no soul to the place. I think Galtur might be better?

I went to St Anton a few months later, again for four nights and put in an accomodation request on the Ischgl website too and got the grand total of zero replies.

My experience therefore suggests that Ischgl is even harder than other resorts to get accomodation for less than a week and, from experience there and elsewhere, you won't get anywhere to commit to such a booking until the week before.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We went for a weekend in mid January 2011 and booked the previous November online for "Hotel Arnika - Ischgl", I think we booked at http://www.ischgl.com but am not 100% sure, the hotel was great. We went half board it was about 100euro a night each.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Try hotel Olympia too,we've done a 4 nighter here.

Also booking.com sometimes throws up the odd hotel
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I am in exactly the same position, desperately trying to get accommodation for 7 adults from 1st February for 3 nights. I've always wanted to go to Ischgl but it's now the accommodation that could be stopping me! Limited time with work and living in Canada. Interested to see how you get on Lowcroft as between our group we must have tried half the hotels already. I will try Collina tomorrow as one I've not come across so thanks 8611. Iscahgl.com has returned nil . Crying or Very sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy