Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo boarder looking to go 15 or 29 December

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I would class myself as a good intermediate boarder (can ride any colour run confidently), prefer the mountains to the park (although don't mind having a go) and love off-piste. Easy-going, like a few beers and having a laugh etc. etc. In my 40's but not too old to have a good time. Very Happy

Looking to go somewhere the week before or after Christmas. Snowsure resorts preferred.

Happy to make up places in another group or join another solo traveller with similar abilities.

Railton.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Railton,

We have some spaces left in our Chalet Genepi, Plagne 1800 from 16th - 23rd December. The price for the week is £399 per person fully catered with no single supplement - got other solo boarders booked for that week too.

Details via the tag line below . . .
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
See my 15-22 Dec Serre Chevalier thread.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the replies but I am not sorted. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Probably too late but has anyone else got one space from Dec 16th until, well anytime really?

I'm male 35 and I'd say I'm an expert snowboarder if, not advanced.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Funkylicious,

We've got a couple of spaces left in Chalet Bon Vie if that helps? Details via the link below and no single supplement. . . .

16th - 23rd December.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks, I've sent message through the contact us form. Eyeing up flights now.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi,

Sounds perfect - I've sent you through details but give me an e-mail/call if you have any questions.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm looking at the same option at the moment if you need transport.

This is lift info for La Plagne:
The majority of the La Plagne lifts will be open for the whole week with some of the lower villages and the Vanoise express lift closed. These are definitely scheduled to open on the Saturday (22nd) but may open earlier – your hosts will be able to keep you updated during the week. La Plagne are offering a reduced price pass for the week making a 6 day adult La Plagne pass €167. This needs to be reserved in advance but we can do this for you if you would like.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, already booked transfer with accommodation, arriving at 13:30 on 16th and leaving at 17:00 on 23rd in case you want to do the same.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Funkylicious, Thanks for that.

Where are you flying into?

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Sun 9-12-12 22:58; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Geneva, from London Southend but back to Liverpool for xmas. Are you going to grab a spot in the same place?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Funkylicious,
Possibly in the same chalet.
I'm presently talking to someone else closer to my home, but if that (Serre Chevalier) option comes to nothing, I'd want to book La Plagne pretty soon.
I'll keep you informed.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I have found a ski buddy and we're sorted.
http://winter.bizztravel.nl/accommodaties/oostenrijk/kirchbergkitzbuhel/kirchberg/appartementen-haingartner.html
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy