Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

European Ski Holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Gay couple (20/30s) are looking for fellow couple to join us on a Ski holiday in early feb.

Destinations preferred are France or Finland, however this is negotiable. Trying to keep costs low for a good, cheap and fun week of skiing.

Dates are 8/9/10 of Feb to 15/16/17 of Feb 2013.

Most accommodation in Crystal and Thomson Ski quote in groups of 4, so if you go as two, cost is much higher.

We are both intermediate skiers. For more info, let me know.[/quote][/b]
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi and welcome Very Happy

Are you looking for self catering accommodation? If so you may find that the occupancy they are quoting for to fill an apartment is for a bedroom plush sofa bed in the lounge, which may or may not be suitable for you, especially if you don't really know the people you're sharing with!

Have you considered DIY? No vested interest from me, but you should be able to find a late booking nearer the time for a double room in a chalet at a reduced rate, especially in France. If you choose a largish place, there may well be others you can join on the slopes.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
scotsnick, It will be a struggle to get a cheap deal with TO at that time near Half Term, DIY is your best bet.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thats the first of the half term weeks!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Thats the first of the half term weeks!

Welcome to SHs. snowHead

not a good week, but at least the French holidays don't start till the end of that week. Still, it would be far better to go the week before - or wait till the second half of March, when the French hols will be over.

I'd echo the warning from Scarlet, full occupancy, in a French apartment with one of the cheap TOs is going to very full indeed.

I wouldn't put more than 2 in an apartment for 4 (which will have one bedroom at most, sometimes just a "coin montagne", which translates as pokey cupboard).

If you look at Peak Retreats or Erna Low they have lots of good quality accommodation in France, with Eurotunnel crossing. But if you want a package, I'd be prepared to pay the under-occupancy charge.

If you're looking for cheap, you can get accommodation/ski pass bundles in low season, which can be good value. Tell us a bit more about the type of resort you are looking for.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy