Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I might have to buy this:

Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/W2twIrl7TE0

If I can work out where it's for sale...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks great!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you find where to buy it, let us know. I couldn't even find last year's release (Freedom Chair) available for purchase.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Zero-G, yeah, I had a good poke around but couldn't find a link Puzzled
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
AndAnotherThing.., Salomon Freeski does an episode a month for the winter I dont think they sell them
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oh wow.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Fattes13, I thought that Freedom Chair (and now Tempting Fear) was a feature-length film rather than one of their usual webisodes?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://www.salomonfreeski.com/others/tv-channel.html?ch=freeski-tv You can see the episodes here of all their seasons.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Zero-G wrote:
Fattes13, I thought that Freedom Chair (and now Tempting Fear) was a feature-length film rather than one of their usual webisodes?

Yep, that was just the trailer on the Salomon channel. I think the full movie is being screened this weekend at the Kendal Mountain Festival, according to offpisteskiing.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
As far as I'm aware it's not being sold.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Timmaah, I don't understand why they'd produce a film but not distribute it. Unless it's going to be made available online for free once it's done the rounds of the festivals?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Tempting Fear is going to be released for free on the interwebs at the start of next year AFAIK.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Zero-G wrote:
Timmaah, I don't understand why they'd produce a film but not distribute it. Unless it's going to be made available online for free once it's done the rounds of the festivals?

Saw it today compered by offpisteskiing. Douglas said it'll be released as an episode of Freeski TV later this winter. Very interesting.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Salomon Freeski tv release a new episode every other tuesday there in season 6 now and you can go all the way back through the archives for free. Fatbob is right they are going to show the whole film on free ski tv ( i heard a rumour of late dec)
If you really want to get the juices flowing episode 1 and 3 of season 6 are not to disappoint a powder fan! Happy Viewing. p.s next episode 20th!
La Nina from season 5 is a belter as well!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
OffPisteAficionado, those are shorts, I think the longest is one from last season or the season before which was about 10 minutes. I was under the impression that Tempting Fear is a feature-length movie, so was expecting an iTunes release or similar. More than happy to watch it for free though!
snow conditions
On which point does anyone know when McConkey or Few Words are out? I'm not on facebook and my internet searches aren't coming up with dates beyond 'Fall 2012'?

Also does anyone else find Franson a but annoying to listen to? I mean I love this subject matter, lap it up, but having to listen to him will really turn me off. I'm sure he's a sound guy and an unbelievable skier pushing that boat out all the way but he's a bit irritating. Am I being harsh?
ski holidays
Zero g your right they are shorts and tempting fear is a full movie, salomon are going to play it in full sometime at the end of dec. I'm not sure when it's out to buy.
@8611 I read somewhere that a few words is out on ITunes on 12th dec but that's not concrete, I have no idea about the Shane mcconkey movie. Can't say I really remember what franson was talking about, if I'm honest I'm more excited by 'a few words'. Did anyone by chance go and meet Mike or Franson in Manchester the other day?
latest report
Zero-G, as said before, should be released for free.

8611, Few Words is meant to be out early to mid December.
snow conditions
I found a few websites when I last looked, to suggest McConkey was out in March-ish 2013.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy