Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Female Skier looking for catered chalet in Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, Gem here, I'm 35, intermediate skier looking to share a chalet preferably in France but anywhere would do, as long as it's pretty snowsure.... My usual group aren't going til March and I want to get an extra trip in Smile
Easy going, and like a wee bit of apres.... don't we all? I'm in Ipswich, UK.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Gem T wrote:
Hi, Gem here, I'm 35, intermediate skier looking to share a chalet preferably in France but anywhere would do, as long as it's pretty snowsure.... My usual group aren't going til March and I want to get an extra trip in Smile
Easy going, and like a wee bit of apres.... don't we all? I'm in Ipswich, UK.

When you say Jan, what dates are you looking for, Dec 29th onwards any use?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there, ideally 12th, 19th or 26. Don't think I could do 29th - can't get the time off work Sad have you a trip planned for then?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gem T wrote:
Hi there, ideally 12th, 19th or 26. Don't think I could do 29th - can't get the time off work Sad have you a trip planned for then?

yesm the La Plagne one listed, shame you can't join us.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have friends staying in a chalet in La Plagne on the 19th. They are a couple but after ski school (they are intermediate just about) they will be skiing with me and some others from resort.

If you are interested, they'd be very happy to have someone else to ski with. I guess no ideal as there will be a single supplement but PM me if you want more info? (They may have someone else interested who won't go because of the supplement)

x
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Gem,

There's a bunch of snowheads going to Mayrhofen, 12-19 Jan. See the posts from mahoney_j and others on this list - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=91246

N
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
chaletgirl wrote:
I have friends staying in a chalet in La Plagne on the 19th. They are a couple but after ski school (they are intermediate just about) they will be skiing with me and some others from resort.

If you are interested, they'd be very happy to have someone else to ski with. I guess no ideal as there will be a single supplement but PM me if you want more info? (They may have someone else interested who won't go because of the supplement)

x

Hi there, Gem here. Sounds good, I am happy to pay single supp to get my own room. Can you advise me of the chalet details and cost ? I know this is a crystal ball question, but do you know what the snow forecast is like for this season ?? x chaletgirl,
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Gem T, Will PM you a link to the chalet Very Happy I am a bit odd in that I don't look for snow forecasts. I'm there all season so will have to deal with what arrives! My first season we had the worst snow in about 40 years apparently, last year, well, I didn't know so much snow existed!!! My friends will have researched a bit and the mate I'm driving over with is pretty positive about good snow! I'm going with a positive piece of string - and La Plagne is usually good at keeping pistes good to use even in poor conditions, so from that point it should be good Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy